Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pegs will solve the high-chair problem too.

High Chair ! Love it.

Also a potential solution.....

27cc485f7260b20bb72e1d5a4df204b4.jpg

I'm in north Idaho, around the Coeur d'Alene area. I'll check on eBay. Hoping the Emperor ships sometime in November. Got other stuff coming in December I'd hate to cancel.
The seller is super fast too. Yeah, I'm really we get that email from Sideshow in the next week. It's funny that it seemed like HK/US synced up in their release dates..but nah. Considering how long (I know it hasn't been that long) the Emperor has been out, definitely seems like people should be getting it in hand from Sideshow next month.
I thought shipping was included in the price?
That kit is $21 and has 8 sets of pegs and more extenders. It's a far better deal.
Oh yeah, definitely a better deal indeed; but not if you only need one pair. I've only purchased two pairs of extenders..but in hindsight, it would've been better off for me to have ordered that set from them.

If anyone just wants the regular version I'm selling mine for retail plus shipping. Have the deluxe on order but still a bit undecided on that one.

Oh yeah, definitely a better deal indeed; but not if you only need one pair. I've only purchased two pairs of extenders..but in hindsight, it would've been better off for me to have ordered that set from them.

i always assume I’ll beed more in the future. Plus, what if he orders a set that he thinks are longer and they are just the ones that Palps already has?
if it were me, I’d get the big pack just in case. You can string a few bits together to get the exact length required.

i always assume I’ll beed more in the future. Plus, what if he orders a set that he thinks are longer and they are just the ones that Palps already has?
if it were me, I’d get the big pack just in case. You can string a few bits together to get the exact length required.

Your logic is undeniable.

They pushed my flex pay date back to December now, anyone else get the same email?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have deluxe on order. They changed the dates on me twice, first having it released early in October, then moving it to November 15, where it still stands. I'm in no giant rush either way, so I just figure whatever happens with the release, so be it.

I will say I'm kind of surprised my Obi Wan Ep 3 deluxe hasn't been changed yet. I think I've been on the final payment for 2-3 months now but still lists the release for April 2019.

Also thought i would have had this one already. Hopefully soon, have the empty space waiting for it.

They are recalling all of the to fox the issue with the base...
a50a3087b161504f1df1d5a1c1a3342d.jpg

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

They're recalling all of them to fix the base of the chair? I think is what's being said.

Back