Hot Toys Rogue One Stormtrooper MMS393

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Try one of those chinese EBay sellers. SOme are very reliable and competitive too (Timcent, Looten Toys...)

Wait, did anybody actually get a conversion on this? I assume it's still possible until they send you an email that they've canceled it, correct?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There was a small window a few days ago where it was available on bbts again maybe 2 hours

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

BTW, someone posted a few pages back that Brian's Toys had this for pre-order still. I just checked and put one in myself. Anyone have much experience with them? Hopefully they haven't oversold or anything, I noticed that they also still have Old Han up for pre-order which is interesting.

796cc15241b69edebec697e92d88192a.jpg
9b414046a848088fd6d4ff83bcb0d57c.jpg
39ed57e8e7aad374fdb8125dee611416.jpg
8f409978c81ce424c6095245b2e6ff27.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the pictures. He looks great! :clap Got this and the Two pack coming from SS on Monday! :impatient:

just got confirmation of delivery, I missed out on the ANH versions and promised not to pay the scalper prices. So i'm chuffed getting this chap

Mine just showed up. Really nice figure and I kind of wish I had ordered more than one.

For those who are having their's delivered, where are people receiving these from? Are these orders from stores in China or is U.S. stock in? I have mine at BBTS but no word on shipping yet.

BTW, someone posted a few pages back that Brian's Toys had this for pre-order still. I just checked and put one in myself. Anyone have much experience with them? Hopefully they haven't oversold or anything, I noticed that they also still have Old Han up for pre-order which is interesting.

I was thinking of placing an order with Brian's Toys... Did they charge your card at checkout, or do they wait until it's in-stock and ready to ship?

I paid with PayPal and was charged right away. I know sometimes that is just a PayPal thing though so not sure if they do that for credit cards as well. Mine came out to $202 shipped so not bad at all (assuming they didn't oversell).

I paid with PayPal and was charged right away. I know sometimes that is just a PayPal thing though so not sure if they do that for credit cards as well. Mine came out to $202 shipped so not bad at all (assuming they didn't oversell).

OK. Thanks for the info!

Mine just arrived direct from sideshow... before I open them I just have to say "REALLY FEDEX?!?!"
88f141f3b034ea0844a72316cc30cdbd.jpg

Luckily they put it in a different spot on the two pack.

Back