1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: Stormtrooper Jedha Patrol

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't like that they didn't at least level the backdrop with the figure. The trooper on the right having his legs cut off is weak.

Those backdrops are clearly something of the past.

View attachment 311034View attachment 311035

A today's price point they'd better skip those altogether or upgrade to plastic backdrops to give that high(er) end feel to the figure.

Is that the background that came with the fig or is that a Hasbro 3 3/4" or 6" item? It's a great image but doesn't seem very 1/6.

They should just make the internal box art some sort of background/diorama looking piece.

Backdrop aside, this guy is now showing low stock remaining. Debating on pulling the trigger.

Cashed in my rewards for Darth Maul, so that's out of the question now.

Wow - a strange thing for HT to include. A step down even from the lame Leia cardboard EX.

But I wouldn't say it's cereal box quality. It would be a decent display for some Hasbro 6" figs including the Tank driver.

I personally think it's cool . Wonder if it fits in a IKEA detolf shelf . Thinking of setting something up .

I feel like I'd rather have regular stormies.

Leaning towards this now, myself. Interchangeable parts and I like the weathering differences. The backpack is unique as well. Jedha's backpack just reminds me too much of the sandtrooper's. So for some variation in the collection the clear winner is the two pack.

What's funny is this looks like every other HT Stormtrooper. Hell I'm sure half you folks could Custom something better than this. Come on HotToys/Sideshow, for your price point I'd expect something a lot better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering
Spoiler Spoiler:
, it does seem odd to have this as a two pack. Although I almost wish
Spoiler Spoiler:

Back