Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just got mine also and the cloak seems almost impossible to fit "easily". I may have to mod it to fit "easier" lol. Anyways here's some pics I took with me iPhone

anyone else have trouble viewing this member's pics?

anyone else have trouble viewing this member's pics?

It's not just this member's pics... I think it's an overall problem with the site today...
It seems like pics uploaded directly to this site don't seem to work or something. It seems that profile album pictures aren't working either.

I just got mine also and the cloak seems almost impossible to fit "easily". I may have to mod it to fit "easier" lol. Anyways here's some pics I took with me iPhone

Ask Lord-22 for his method, he says that it was "very easy" :cuckoo:

IMO the only way to put the cloak on without any mod is the "pain in the ass method" or you can try also the "suffering and praying for not to brake anything method" :rotfl

I managed to put her robe on and can say that was one of the most stressful things I can remember related to this hobby certainly :lecture

I'll do that, maybe even buy an extra battle suit from eBay. Hmm....

My Jill Two (2) short machine guns in her hands, and just to make it look cooler I have her the 2 more from BSAA Jill and Sheva. So now she has 4 short machine guns. :D

& GRRR...... >:[ Jk! I'm still working on my costum RE3 Jill, so no rush. :p

I think I may have figured out why you guys are having problems with the cloak. I can confirm that the BSAA and the battlesuit Jill are not exactly 100% the same body. Whether they are the close but one is modified or it's an entirely new body, I don't know but it's not 100% the same tho. I went ahead and unboxed my BSAA that I have for sale just to check and the neck tilts down. It was bugging the crap out of me cause I knew her head was tilted down when I had the BSAA displayed.

The thing is, it's not just the head, but the neck itself is moveable so you can tilt it down. The battlesuit has a fixed seamless neck like wolverine or Royce body. I'm thinking maybe the battlesuit is a combo of black widow and BSAA Jill. Matbe the cloak was originally measured for the BSAA which may have a slimmer body so it is why the cloak is really tight on this battlesuit body.

I think I may have figured out why you guys are having problems with the cloak. I can confirm that the BSAA and the battlesuit Jill are not exactly 100% the same body. Whether they are the close but one is modified or it's an entirely new body, I don't know but it's not 100% the same tho. I went ahead and unboxed my BSAA that I have for sale just to check and the neck tilts down. It was bugging the crap out of me cause I knew her head was tilted down when I had the BSAA displayed.

The thing is, it's not just the head, but the neck itself is moveable so you can tilt it down. The battlesuit has a fixed seamless neck like wolverine or Royce body. I'm thinking maybe the battlesuit is a combo of black widow and BSAA Jill. Matbe the cloak was originally measured for the BSAA which may have a slimmer body so it is why the cloak is really tight on this battlesuit body.

Until i get my BS Jill.... I'm 99.99% certain it's the same body as BSAA Jill. I believe I've 1/2 a dozen BSAA Jill bodies (1 dozen BW bodies)of which I've stripped/dissemble to individual parts. BSAA Jill and BW only differs on the upper rubber torso, internals and the rest are identical.

Oops, you're right. Battlesuit's neck is moveable.
Mine was just stiff so I thought it was fixed.
My bad.:slap

Last edited:
Question am I suppose to remove the clear plastic wrap around Jill's torso that's underneath the suit?

Congrats!!!

AmericanIdolGirlCrying.gif

Until i get my BS Jill.... I'm 99.99% certain it's the same body as BSAA Jill. I believe I've 1/2 a dozen BSAA Jill bodies (1 dozen BW bodies)of which I've stripped/dissemble to individual parts. BSAA Jill and BW only differs on the upper rubber torso, internals and the rest are identical.

Yes, both are identical

Back