Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I buy everything HT releases for the Resident Evil franchise. Still a shame that I missed out on the Wesker STARS figure.

clearly you dont :p

Funny how thats the Only RE Chracter I do have, haha.

I will say though, buying this only makes me want to buy Midnight Wesker now.

I'll probably end up ordering this one, but wish they had used this fig as a opportunity to tweak the HS a little more...maybe given her an interesting expression or redid the paint up on the eyes a bit.

clearly you dont :p

Funny how thats the Only RE Chracter I do have, haha.

I will say though, buying this only makes me want to buy Midnight Wesker now.

Yep, I guess in hindsight I should have bought this one as well. FYI the Midnight Wesker is awesome. Good luck finding this one.

I buy everything HT releases for the Resident Evil franchise. Still a shame that I missed out on the Wesker STARS figure.

Don't feel too bad. I still haven't picked up STARS Chirs or Sheva. I need to do so soon because the price on both is really skyrocketing on ebay.

Tempted to pick this up and customise it into a Joanna Dark from Perfect Dark, only needs a hair cut and colour really...

I really wanted to buy STARS Chris but I just dont like the sculpt, + I'm not a big chris fan, iono, I though hed be cool with my STARS WEsker, but my Wesker is great as a standalone character. However I am searching for a Midnight Wesker because I think hed look awesome with Battle Suit Jill!

Thanks MKW!

got the bsaa jill already, so i was thinking bout gettin this one, but imma hafta pass. cuz outside the suit, everything's pretty much the same. now if it comes with the cloak and mask, then i'll definitely buy.
246pxcloakedwoman.jpg

come on, hot toys. include the cloak and bird mask (with a light-up feature) with this figure and you may have the 12 inch female figure of the year for 2011!!!

I was actually leaning toward that because I wanted to display her in the middle of doing that spinning move with the two short machine guns. It's pretty badass when she does that.

Do we know what the chest looks like under the device (scarred or not scarred)?

Just saw this over on HTs FB

180222_1399945617850_1808582459_771116_1751052_n.jpg

So what, have they tweaked the sculpt? If they were giving her a more "angry" look I guess it worked. Though I can't help but think she looks kind of sleepy.

Just saw this over on HTs FB

180222_1399945617850_1808582459_771116_1751052_n.jpg

So what, have they tweaked the sculpt? If they were giving her a more "angry" look I guess it worked. Though I can't help but think she looks kind of sleepy.

is she also a bit more "perkier?"

still waiting for the cloak and mask addition...

Back