Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy who types it up is probably just in the habit of typing that for every single figure.

You think they went through the trouble of typing it!? I assumed 'cut and paste'.

It would be cool if they included Herb(G+G).

I'm disappointed they reused the same headsculpt as BSAA Jill but the suit is so well done. I'll be picking this up for sure when the price goes down.

According to today's newsletter, Jill will be up for order at Sideshow tomorrow. Weird. Why didn't they just allow pre-orders today?

Hey everyone! :wave New here but I've followed this thread for a while now! I think that this Jill figure is very impressive. I like the suit a lot. The head looks okay, just lie BSAA Jill, but whatever, still cool to have the BS Jill!

Last edited:
Followed the thread for a while? All of about 2 days?

hahaha

Either way, I love how they gave her dual scorpions, and I think this paint app makes the head look much better than the original. That said, with all the aweome stuff coming out this year, not sure if shell be a pick up for me. I really wanted BSAA Jill but the sculpt was horrendous and she looked too generic for me (I know thats how she was in the game). I do love the costume, it gives her such a great look but only time will tell, I'd love an angry sculpt instead.

Does anyone know what time she's going up for sale? It's nearly 1pm here on the East coast and she's still not up on the SSC site.

Last edited:
I buy everything HT releases for the Resident Evil franchise. Still a shame that I missed out on the Wesker STARS figure.

I'm ordering this for my twin brother Rob. He's asleep now because he works over nights. It'll be a surprise,if she ever goes up on the site!

Back