Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a very nice deal. I don't think you'd be able to get it any cheaper online with shipping and everything.

That's a very nice deal. I don't think you'd be able to get it any cheaper online with shipping and everything.

Thanks bro! I was gonna wait for a sale on the link you gave. But having it inhand in a sealed brown shipper $160 was a deal not to pass.

Thanks bro!:hi5:

BTW I did a quick inspection through the box and saw that one buckle that goes around the leg came off on one of the clips. Do you just loop it in? Or is there another part that holds the flap down?

Hmmm, I'm not sure i understand completely, but there's a little loop of fabric that holds the flap down.

Here's a pic of what I'm talking about.

IMG_4696.jpg

If I'm mistaken i can try to take a different pic for a better reference.

Hmmm, I'm not sure i understand completely, but there's a little loop of fabric that holds the flap down.

Here's a pic of what I'm talking about.

IMG_4696.jpg

If I'm mistaken i can try to take a different pic for a better reference.

Yes! You nailed it, that is exactly what I'm talking about. Hope I find that little loop in the box. I really appreciate it, damn I know it's a little piece but that just bothers me if it's missing :lol

Haha, pm me the link,hahaha

I didn't save the link, I just stumbled upon it on my work computer. I'll see if I can find it again. IDK how they got that suit, just say it would easy to make a custom of it, just need a some cutting here and there.

Back