Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, mainly boot heels for the height, and there's definitely a difference in paint app for the face, although the HS remains the same. Can't wait...

Really want this now. I have Tracker and MKII on pre order and I was hoping for this to be a long term item.

Still cant find a good UK deal for her. I really dont want to feebay her.

I want you guys to decide for me. should i get his figure?

its grown on me but i have limited cash, im planning on getting the HT Metal Gear figures a well as 3a Rex, Enterbay Bruce and maybe DX02 Batman.

The HT MGS figures havent even been shown yet much less have a release date so you'll have awhile to save up for those. As for the other figures, I'm not sure how much you want them but HT's Resident Evil stuff usually goes up in price so if you don't want to spend a whole lot on Jill down the road, I say pick her up now.

The HT MGS figures havent even been shown yet much less have a release date so you'll have awhile to save up for those. As for the other figures, I'm not sure how much you want them but HT's Resident Evil stuff usually goes up in price so if you don't want to spend a whole lot on Jill down the road, I say pick her up now.

:lecture wisdom.

69381c07jw1dgyypeeaz7g.gif

I love the body proportions. A vast improvement since the Black Widow.

I also plan on picking up Metal Gear Rex from 3A. But, I don't think the statue/figure is really going to increase significantly in price, because it'll already have a pretty high price from the get-go. Based on a few vids that I saw on YouTube, it's still under construction, so there's time to save up.

Anyway, Jill looks incredible! I think I'll look into doing some modifications with the cloak when I get it in hand.

I love the body proportions. A vast improvement since the Black Widow.
The only difference would the the upper rubber torso... BW has large (low) ones, BSAA Jill medium.... BS Jill may have an alternate medium one. No one has posted good enough pics for a definite confirmation yet.

Last edited:
Anyone know of a UK seller doing her ?. OSB has not got her up which is strange.

Not in UK, there's Hon Kong ebay shops selling for £97 ? But I'm still waiting to hear back when my orders being sent...

In Switzerland 'Action-figures.ch' have her for 135 Euros, I've bought through them before and they were ok.
Hope this helps ;)

is the female truetype that comes with battlesuit jill similar to the bsaa jill?

yes, same female TT than Jill BSAA or BW, just different chest implants

BTW just opened the box and peeked the instruction sheet.. and It,s funny, because it doe'snt describe how to put on the robe properly (just says remove the head and put the robe on)..but however explains in detail with images how to accommodate the funky hood on the head :slap :monkey1

Last edited:
Just opened the box and tried to put the robe on... and Man!!:gah: This is a real pain in the ass!!:gah:
The opening of the robe is too narrow and can't get the shoulders Through there.. and If I do, then I could break the jumpsuit...So I have given up :monkey2:gah:

You were right about the robe OMG. :lecture

Anyways the TT female body is pretty stiffed,and looks great with a good ammount of joints.. but those elbow joints are real crap.. not only because the limited articulation (not sense :cuckoo:) but because the "feeling" of weakness, breakable and loose. Really hate these kind of cheap joints! :monkey4

Edit: Damn Hottoys and the ____ing robe!! :mad:

Last edited:
Guys, what is the chance of Hot Toys redoing/modifying the robes, if we all complain to them? The edition number on Jill isn't large, so it shouldn't be hard for them to do it...

Just opened the box and tried to put the robe on... and Man!!:gah: This is a real pain in the ass!!:gah:
The opening of the robe is too narrow and can't get the shoulders Through there.. and If I do, then I could break the jumpsuit...So I have given up :monkey2:gah:

You were right about the robe OMG. :lecture

Anyways the TT female body is pretty stiffed,and looks great with a good ammount of joints.. but those elbow joints are real crap.. not only because the limited articulation (not sense :cuckoo:) but because the "feeling" of weakness, breakable and loose. Really hate these kind of cheap joints! :monkey4

Edit: Damn Hottoys and the ____ing robe!! :mad:

Limited articulation sucks. I guess I might place Jill in a static pose.

Zero. It doesn't matter what the edition size is. The figure has been sent to the factory already, and is out. It's not out in the U.S. yet, but chalk that up to transportation from Asia as well as the necessary time in Customs. Time is money.

Zero. It doesn't matter what the edition size is. The figure has been sent to the factory already, and is out. It's not out in the U.S. yet, but chalk that up to transportation from Asia as well as the necessary time in Customs. Time is money.

Are you really sure, though? I remember a few years back, when Enterbay botched many of the heads of their Jack Bauer figure, and a lot of folks sent the faulty parts back for an exchange. So... it might work for Hot Toys as well. I mean, we could spam their email or Facebook wall in mass numbers, and see what results from it.

You know, you do have a point. I forgot that the John Connor figure's head sculpt was tweaked after production.

Dunno, it's worth a shot I guess. :dunno

Back