Hot Toys- RE5 Jill Valentine (battle suit) spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No one has figured out how to get her in the cloak yet :lol
Hopefully someone will figure out a way that doesn't involve cutting apart the robe.

DSC04845.jpg

DSC04846.jpg

DSC04847.jpg

DSC04860.jpg

DSC04811.jpg

https://hkfigureclub.com/forumn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=10434&extra=page=1

I seriously thought the first two images were joke pictures about how difficult it was to get the cloak on.

Sorry if this has been asked before, but can the thing on her chest be removed and how easily is it to put back? Thanks!

I wonder how much I can get off the BSAA Jill. While I don't want to just spend money on this figure, I wouldn't mind just paying the difference between the profit I get off the BSAA and then this figure. Do you guys think the BSAA one will ever become more rare, like the other RE5 figures have become? Honestly I never sell figures, but I feel like the BSAA one is just something I don't care for.

This figure does have a slightly better expression, but what really makes me want it is the cloak and mask since there's a lot of potential there. I'm sure they will release the classic RE1 Jill down the road so I rather have the battlesuit and cloak than the BSAA.

Just about all the Hot Toys figures command a premium after release. RE has been a popular line and Jill is a popular character. She's only going to go up in price.

PICT1089.jpg

It seems battle suit Jill's body is taller.
EDIT: Heels :p

PICT1090copy.jpg

Face sculpt is identical.

Last edited:
Sweet comparison pics. I think BS Jill is taller because of the heels, not the body itself though I could be mistaken. BS Jill's eyes seem to have a darker tone around them.

I want you guys to decide for me. should i get his figure?

its grown on me but i have limited cash, im planning on getting the HT Metal Gear figures a well as 3a Rex, Enterbay Bruce and maybe DX02 Batman.

Back