HOT TOYS QS 1/4 Darth Vader (pic courtesy Seanxlong)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Fair enough. yeah, the 1/4 are HUGE. A serious space (and wallet) killer

I know! I was looking around my room last night wondering where I would put a 1/4 scale figure. :lol
I have one or two good spots, but no room in the detolf for sure.

And definitely a wallet killer. I would have to really love the character to shell out nearly $500 for a figure. Hoping this Vader or a 1/4 Kylo go up for preorder soon.

Exactly! I want everything to come with it. I get that the 1/6 release was kind of limited due to time constraints, but anything in the future should be fully loaded. It would be cool if they even included the chair and the altar from his private quarters when he talks to the helmet. Though my bet is that it will be themed around the starkiller duel. I'm fine with that too.

:rotfl

Hahahaha I know I'm part of the problem. I'd probably be the one to buy it too.. It was a great scene though. :)

:rotfl

Hahahaha I know I'm part of the problem. I'd probably be the one to buy it too.. It was a great scene though. :)

Yeah it was. I did not know what to expect from Adam Driver; never heard of the guy, but he blew me away. And he's a former Marine too, so that gives him serious cred in my book!

Yeah it was. I did not know what to expect from Adam Driver; never heard of the guy, but he blew me away. And he's a former Marine too, so that gives him serious cred in my book!

The only thing I heard was that everyone on the board hates him in that show Girls. But his performance was outstanding. He nailed it. I also like that he's a method actor and that it was more than just a role. That's really cool. I'm now a Driver fan.

Yeah, I went to see if Girls was on Netflix, but did not find it. Since its an HBO show, guess I would need HBO GO or whatnot. My understanding is that Driver's character on that show is not a really nice guy

Could probably find it somewhere online. I've heard his character kinda odd. I saw a clip of him excited for nachos after sex. :lol

21386182215_9efaf23199_k.jpg

What's with the double base on Vader and the Trooper?

Yep, Hot Toys.

Will wait to final product HQ photos to judge, now I'm a bit disappointed.

View attachment 179858
It's a ROTJ Vader with a badly futzed cape and belt boxes - but It IS 'supposed' to be ROTJ. The extra shine makes him seem like his ROTS (the cape swept all the way back leaving the upper chest armour completely exposed gives the impression that it's from ROTS) If I had to bet the farm I would put it on ROTJ Vader. (it's just that he's been badly futzed in the display by an employee that probably knows nothing of the Vader differences and he's just copied a pose that they pulled off the net, it's not the first time I've seen this happen.)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

ROTS?!? Are you kidding me? I actually wanted this, but the one and only prequel product I own is Ewan from TPM (and partly to get the extra head for a Moulin Rouge custom). ESB or RotJ or GTFO.

Nah. There's a ROTJ PF Vader already coming from SS. Why do we need multiple versions of the same figure?

I think on SS's site they mislabeled it ROTJ.. But it's SS. What have they done right recently?

Back