Hot Toys putting Sideshow to shame.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WINNER: longest single sentence ever!

Wor-Gar..I meeesss yoouuu!*waves arms up and down*. I also hold the record for longest..nah i am not going to bother lol, did you get what i was saying in that message you quoted from me atleast?...and to comment on Hot Toys prices..well, i would pay almost the price of a PF from Sideshow for a Hot Toys figure..Hot Toys figures are better then PF's in my opinion, for detail and overall excution, though i would say the only PF i like is Indiana Jones.

If HT is a total babe, then what is SS: hot, pretty or cute?

Hot Toys:
1202162048_really-hot-chick.jpg

Sideshow:
jackie-001.jpg

Medicom:

Tonner:

Last edited:
Wor-Gar..I meeesss yoouuu!*waves arms up and down*. I also hold the record for longest..nah i am not going to bother lol, did you get what i was saying in that message you quoted from me atleast?...and to comment on Hot Toys prices..well, i would pay almost the price of a PF from Sideshow for a Hot Toys figure..Hot Toys figures are better then PF's in my opinion, for detail and overall excution, though i would say the only PF i like is Indiana Jones.

That's it I'm coming off here, gunna drink some Jack and coke then goto bed.
Goodnight.

:D

I did get your point, but it was a mouthful in my mind. :lol

Yea...they never "learned" me to "spoke" properly in school all those years, everyday from Kindergarten to grade 5 was play day lol. :(
" I feel so helpless" haha

Goodnight.

Make me a scotch on the rocks hunny!, I'll be right behind you soon sweet muffin cheeks. haha!

Wait now...why!! is Medicom represented by Queen Latifa?..fix that man!.

*edit* more like Queen Latifa and Steve Urkel's love child.

......Hot Toys........................... Medicom............................ Sideshow

Hot Toys
brad-pitt4.jpg

Sideshow Collectibles hahaha!
Scarychris.jpg

Medicom
Hero_Jaejoong-0.jpg

Goodnight.
clapping.gif

Actually, I have said plenty of nice things about SS. That is where you are dead wrong. I have no vested interest in any one company. My interests are about finding the best product out there for my hobby and I call em' like I see em'. I bet you'd have no problem with anything I said if I switched SS and HT around, would you? Then I'd be a hero to all the SS devotees. If you're satisfied with all your stuff then that is super. Just don't get down on the rest of us for speaking the truth as WE see it.

I can't believe every time I log in here I gotta deal with a bunch of SS prima donna sociopaths. :rolleyes:

clapping.gif

Actually, I have said plenty of nice things about SS. That is where you are dead wrong. I have no vested interest in any one company. My interests are about finding the best product out there for my hobby and I call em' like I see em'. I bet you'd have no problem with anything I said if I switched SS and HT around, would you? Then I'd be a hero to all the SS devotees. If you're satisfied with all your stuff then that is super. Just don't get down on the rest of us for speaking the truth as WE see it.

I can't believe every time I log in here I gotta deal with a bunch of SS prima donna sociopaths. :rolleyes:

Thats the type wisdom i like to hear. *claps*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back