Hot Toys: Prometheus - MOVIE SPOILERS!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truthfully I think Shaw will be the ONLY figure from this line produced. I just don't see it being a big seller at all...HT always names more "coming" figures in the line but that means ZERO if this doesn't sell and sell well...

:exactly:

Nuff said!

Would sending Hot Toys facebook messages help? ; )

:lol :lol :lol

Does doing anything on fbook help? Or does it merely make you feel that you're "helping?"

____

Fifield could also come with some heads based off of the concept art, or one of them could come with the SSC "Exclusive", not that I think HT would ever get around to making him.

30mqow4.jpg

zvj0n.jpg

svrmeh.jpg

Geeze! That last concept pic is really creepy! Would've loved to see that! :rock

Man, I wished they used the concept art in the movie! I would buy a figure (and statue) of that!

Totally going to make a cool dio for the figures soon.I wish we have gotten a release for the to have a idea.It makes me wonder if it will be late this year.

I must have missed it somewhere in the teasers, but surely HT is going to include one or two of these?

Prometheus-2012-movie-props.jpg

Whatever they're called?

Id hope shaw comes with an Extra diorama base that we havent seen yet (or better yet, replace the " shaw bridge " base we saw ) and have a base like the ones that came with Kane and Dallas except have some capsules instead of the Alien egg, and have little streams of the ooze in cracks along the base

Back