Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hoping the next Leia is Boushh,next to that this is my favourite Leia so insta-PO for me

Sent from a point in space and time

Yep. A Hot Toys Boushh would be an instant order.

I want Sideshow to put Lando Skiff up asap. That is another big tick to come off my dwindling list of must haves.

General Veers still sits at the top. I met Julian Glover at the weekend. He needs a Hot Toy of his character :)

I doubt I will use the backdrop. Looks like it was included to justify $230.
But just a great figure. So happy they came through for us. Is this the signal that we are not getting Endor leia?
No way 2 ot leias are up for preorder at the same time

This will be the the same price as the Royal Guard. And now it's absolutely guaranteed we'll get Bespin Escape Leia as a con exclusive next year. My guess would be Celebration.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Started to think Hot Toys wouldn't go ahead with this version but, with Crait Leia on the way as well, it seems Howard Chan has a real crush for the Princess.

I know this is a nice Leia....

But really I think all the attention is on this...

Chewies feet...
1c4eefc2a734c518e5ebc5f14269f512.png

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Seeing a lot of complaints about the lack of accessories on the reveal post on FB. There really isn't too much they could have included with this version of the character, so I don't understand the criticism. With that, I think it would have been a great opportunity for Hot Toys to encourage people to buy the entire Bespin set of characters by including a piece of C-3PO with each figure.

Seeing a lot of complaints about the lack of accessories on the reveal post on FB. There really isn't too much they could have included with this version of the character, so I don't understand the criticism. With that, I think it would have been a great opportunity for Hot Toys to encourage people to buy the entire Bespin set of characters by including a piece of C-3PO with each figure.

Tray of blown-apart 3PO parts might have been a cool accessory. Or a bit of "Bespin decor" like part of a Bespin corridor/room wall or that DNA statue to display behind them. I always liked the look of some of the Bespin hallways. Be great for Fett or carbonite too.

Bespin Han is definitely coming now :yess:

If only we can get a Bespin Luke 2.0 now

Last edited:
Don't see what Hot Toys could have added either. In order to offer more with that figure, they could have gone DX adding her "escape" outfit or followed Tarkin pattern and gone 2-Pack with Han.

Figure looks great and I’ll get it. My only complaint is if they’re gonna do the backdrop could they not at least do a molded piece of white plastic for the floor instead of that terrible cheap cardboard piece to put on the base. I won’t use that cheap cover and it will look kinda stupid having a white backdrop and gray(or other non-white) base attached. Bespin Lando and Death Star Trooper now please.

Figure looks great and I’ll get it. My only complaint is if they’re gonna do the backdrop could they not at least do a molded piece of white plastic for the floor instead of that terrible cheap cardboard piece to put on the base. I won’t use that cheap cover and it will look kinda stupid having a white backdrop and gray(or other non-white) base attached. Bespin Lando and Death Star Trooper now please.

Yeah, for the price I thought the cardboard floor stand pieces that came with Luke Jedi were pretty lame.

Yeah, for the price I thought the cardboard floor stand pieces that came with Luke Jedi were pretty lame.
Is it just a cardboard piece? They don’t show it as separate on the picture. I can see where there’s a gray section below the white “flooring” on the base so I guess it might be the standard Death Star type gray flooring base they use with a lot of figures.

I wish they’d stop doing that and just do like they used to. Like the Death Star grate floor style bases at least look kinda cool since they’re sculpted even though they re-used it a bunch. Might have to see if Cocoboloboy will do a custom one.

Nice figure, nice costume. I wish I had more money and more room. I have to be content with ANH.

I don’t do “Woman” figures. Not enough definition in the face sculpt. Purchased Ripley and sold her shortly after. Seen Hoth Leia displayed nice but not for me. I like figures with definition in the head sculpt. That’s why I pay top dollars for these HT bad boys! Just me though.

Even if they had thrown in a bunch of accessories I wouldn't want to use them anyway. The great sculpt and outfit are all you really need for this.

Back