Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I might get two of this one.

More than even Hoth Leia and Endor Leia - this and anh version brings me most back to my original Kenner days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had to order this. Now I'm like "I gotta get the Hoth Leia and put the Bespin Leia head on the Hoth body"... I don't have that kinda money dang it hahaha.

Luckily I had a $20 coupon about to expire from esb Vader’s box, so I used that to preorder. I wonder if anyone is going to buy an extra to make bespin escape leia with the hoth body. All she would need is the footwear.

Now, I can’t wait for bespin Han. It has to be a homerun. No fat suit either. Come on hot toys.

Bespin Leia was my second Kenner's Star Wars figure and I still have it till this day! Fantastic looking figure and price is fair (for today's market) but still I must pass!!

I see a chewie in the background of these pics but that's prob the New Hope or Force Awakens buck. Han's outfit is all new but rocking the New Hope head and none of the pics I've seen even show Chewies head.

Probably best they don't show how they've mangled that poor wookiee this time.

Luckily I had a $20 coupon about to expire from esb Vader’s box, so I used that to preorder. I wonder if anyone is going to buy an extra to make bespin escape leia with the hoth body. All she would need is the footwear.

Already have the jumpsuit & the closest matching boots I could find.

Ordered from BBTS! I think it is beautiful. Not happy about being charged sales tax now though. GGRRRRR!!! We have 10.4% in my city/state. Really stinks!

Probably best they don't show how they've mangled that poor wookiee this time.

Ugh I know. They've done fantastic with the hair on the body and limbs but they just can't seem to get the face right on both the New Hope and Force Awakens release. And both of those are Chewie with his hair slicked back, in Empire and Jedi he's rocking that middle part and I have little faith they'll be able to pull that off with the figure.

Ships in September 2019?:( As in... a YEAR from now?

This is an old man's game.:lol

But hey....LEIA BESPIN GOT A P.O.!!!!!!!:yess:

(Poor Luke and Leia Endor still sit off somewhere waiting...)

For certain states, yes starting September 30th. Even my pre-orders will be charged sales tax when they get shipped according to the email i received. The email stated that they anticipate that most states will have a sales tax law in place by the end of the year. My state, Washington, apparently already has one. So, the big question for me is: will all of our online retailers for 1/6 scale figures fall under this new set of tax laws? I asked sideshow yesterday in a chat and they did not have an answer for me.

Ships in September 2019?:( As in... a YEAR from now?

This is an old man's game.:lol

But hey....LEIA BESPIN GOT A P.O.!!!!!!!:yess:

(Poor Luke and Leia Endor still sit off somewhere waiting...)

I am just glad we are getting this one.

Hopefully we see the Endor versions eventually, along with many of the other previewed and put away figures.

There are many 2nd/3rd tier characters I would love to see made from Veers, Ackbar, Greedo to 2-1B, Lobot and Weequay.

I doubt they will all materialise but I remain hopeful.

Back