Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This doesn't ship from popcultcha until Feb.:(:(:(

I should have ordered a Pop vinyl or bobblehead - that would have shipped by now.

I really dont get why Hot Toys is delaying announcing Bespin Han, I mean come on, those photos of the figure are even on the Bespin Leia box art.

Hoping that Hot Toys slips out a dual announcement for RISE OF SKYWALKER Lando and ESB Bespin Lando at the same time (ESB Bespin Lando being a 2 pack that includes ESB Bespin Han)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They did this with the Han Stormtrooper. Pretty sure that one took an eternity even though it was teased at shows and on the Luke Stormie box art.

Got an updated final payment from SS, 1/25/20!

The disconnect between Asia/eBay and SSC and other SSC-dependent retailers (like Popcultcha, who seems to get at least some 1/6 product via SSC) is beginning to resemble 2-3 months now. It starts to make it worth it do the Asian sellers on eBay vs the SSC PO.

I understand the figs are made in Asia/China, but 2-3 months seems like a pretty big "shipping penalty." It really should be no more than 3 or 4 weeks.

i`m still waiting on my leia i check the updates on ebay and there has been no movement since the 4th of this month. i would like to know where the **** it`s at

The disconnect between Asia/eBay and SSC and other SSC-dependent retailers (like Popcultcha, who seems to get at least some 1/6 product via SSC) is beginning to resemble 2-3 months now. It starts to make it worth it do the Asian sellers on eBay vs the SSC PO.

I understand the figs are made in Asia/China, but 2-3 months seems like a pretty big "shipping penalty." It really should be no more than 3 or 4 weeks.

Lately Hong Kong retailers have been getting HT after Sideshow, but I heard that Leia should arrive by the end of this month, along with the Deluxe ROTJ Luke.

Luke Crait and R2-D2 Deluxe, who seem long over due, are some time next year.

Waiting for my Alter Ego order to process. This long delay from Asia to the US is killllling me! Figure looks very good overall with video reviews showing better face proportions than many photos. The design on the white part of the dress is a bit bold, but I don't anticipate showing the back on my shelf.

KG Hobby got their stock in. Surprised they got it so fast as they only got ROTJ Luke Dx as well when Luke Crait and R2 Deluxe have yet to arrive.

KG Hobby got their stock in. Surprised they got it so fast as they only got ROTJ Luke Dx as well when Luke Crait and R2 Deluxe have yet to arrive.

Same here. I was hoping it?d be another few weeks at least before they got her in, instead of right on Christmas. Do you know how long you have to pay from date of invoice?

Same here. I was hoping it?d be another few weeks at least before they got her in, instead of right on Christmas. Do you know how long you have to pay from date of invoice?

Not quite sure as i usually pay within 72 hours. You could shoot them an email and ask. This being said, they are not really fast at answering those. Requested an update on Crait Luke and Deluxe R2 status a week ago and have yet to hear from them.

Not quite sure as i usually pay within 72 hours. You could shoot them an email and ask. This being said, they are not really fast at answering those. Requested an update on Crait Luke and Deluxe R2 status a week ago and have yet to hear from them.

They replied to me last week and said that Bespin Leia and ROTJ Deluxe Luke would be in by the end of December (which they obviously were), but of Crait Luke and Deluxe R2-D2 they said, "...we are still waiting..."

I think if you email them and say you can pay on the 31st (payday!) They should be ok.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

I think if you email them and say you can pay on the 31st (payday!) They should be ok.

The 31st is actually payday haha. I'll do that, thank you.

They replied to me last week and said that Bespin Leia and ROTJ Deluxe Luke would be in by the end of December (which they obviously were), but of Crait Luke and Deluxe R2-D2 they said, "...we are still waiting..."

Thanks for the update. Good to know they are still awaiting a shipment for those and didn't actually forgot about a few awaiting orders.

Thanks for the update. Good to know they are still awaiting a shipment for those and didn't actually forgot about a few awaiting orders.

Indeed.

Ever since they apparently forgot to order the CooModel Mummy Deluxe version a while back, and could only offer me the regular version, I've been a little nervous waiting for them to announce the arrival of stock.

Do you use PayPal? I use the pay after delivery option so the payment comes out 2 weeks after you pay it.

Do you use PayPal? I use the pay after delivery option so the payment comes out 2 weeks after you pay it.

I do use Paypal. Usually going for the 20% deposit when i PO but i wasn't aware of that "pay after delivery" option. i'll have to look into this on my Paypal account. Yet, again, i'm more worried about them actually stocking the figures i PO than their shipment handling. They are pretty good at that as i regularly get my figures within 10 days of balance payment.

Quick pic. She looks great with all the Leias. Backdrop is disappointingly cheap looking.

207683D7-A9D7-4C83-A23E-369F3A012C94.jpg

Back