Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep! They sent out an email to explain that they are inundated with queries and back orders, stemming from the October NYCC Funko POP releases.
I actually appreciate that they took time to send out an explanation. I had a staff member respond to my query about an AusPost issue at roughly 7:30 - 8pm this week. Seems like they’re working as hard as they can, so I’m being patient with them updating their pre-orders. I’ll also add that the staff I’ve had contact with have been friendly and helpful, so kudos to them all. Anyway, I’d say Bespin Leia will be up soon. Hope that helps.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It was good that they sent out that e-mail...

...and like I said I've never had anything but good experiences with their customer service

It was good that they sent out that e-mail...

...and like I said I've never had anything but good experiences with their customer service

I just thought it was weird that they put up Crait Luke but not Bespin Leia...

Indeed. They've been pretty great in the years I've dealt with them. And yeah, I was wondering myself why Crait Luke was up first. I guess they're putting up what they can.

Between July and September. I won't be surprised if it's early, unlike other hot toys figures, all this really needed was new hair and clothes.

Massive sadness regarding Peter’s passing. One of those guys that no one ever had a bad word to say about, we are blessed for all time to have his performances to watch and share.

I’m sure that Howard will deliver at some point in the future the ultimate ESB Chewie as a tribute ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massive sadness regarding Peter’s passing. One of those guys that no one ever had a bad word to say about, we are blessed for all time to have his performances to watch and share.

I’m sure that Howard will deliver at some point in the future the ultimate ESB Chewie as a tribute ...

2015c616b5a25c8bcd00a60f8010d192.jpg

Maybe Howard could do a special behind the scenes version with two different heads:

Attachments

• IMG_3191.jpg
    IMG_3191.jpg
    206.7 KB · Views: 486
Man, the wait for Bespin Han is killing me.

Also, rest in power Mr Mayhew.

Maybe Howard could do a special behind the scenes version with two different heads:

That would actually be kind of awesome, especially considering how set accurate they try to be sometimes. He seemed like a really great guy. I loved every once in a while finding him post on reddit on a random thread just being himself. He'll definitely be missed.

My payment play was scheduled to start this month but the only info on my order page now is my deposit payment. Anyone else loose payment plan details on her? Hope this isn't a sign of delayed release date.

Got notice that my last flex pay on this figure is being pushed back. Hopefully she’s not too far off as I’m kinda looking forward to getting her.

I ordered this day one. Really looking forward to this, even despite no Han Bespin even on the horizon. I have a group of Bespin figs that she'll join and hope my Ugnaught will be done by the time she ships.

Can’t decide on this one. I have Hoth Leia and I’m happy to pose her with the eventual Bespin Han. I’ll only need this if we get Hoth Han and Luke, which may never happen.

Back