Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There’s a Secret Base video and it looks like molded plastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Maybe similar to the backdrop they did for the Trooper version of Han. That had light up features though so I’m kinda surprised they wouldn’t just do cardboard as that seems to be the norm for backdrops. Unless they figure since they aren’t including any accessories and are making up for it with a nicer backdrop. Either way I’ll take a plastic piece if that’s what it is though.

I really wish they’d go back to sculpting unique bases rather than the stupid cardboard toppers.

Maybe similar to the backdrop they did for the Trooper version of Han. That had light up features though so I’m kinda surprised they wouldn’t just do cardboard as that seems to be the norm for backdrops. Unless they figure since they aren’t including any accessories and are making up for it with a nicer backdrop. Either way I’ll take a plastic piece if that’s what it is though.

I really wish they’d go back to sculpting unique bases rather than the stupid cardboard toppers.

Yeah the cardboard toppers on HT Luke Jedi were about as cheap as you get. Reminded me of what Hasbro used to do when you'd cut out something from the back of the packaging backer card to use as a display backdrop for the 4" figure.

HT should have printed those toppers on the back of the HT glossy box with cut out dashed lines around them.

Tempted to use my rewards on this beauty. I love the Hoth Leia but it’s hard to say no to this elegant look for her. Paired with the Bespin backdrop this will be a stunner on the shelf.

Would like if they kept putting backdrops with figures. I love the one that came with Trooper Han.

Damn it[emoji20]

Canceling my P.O.

:lol I hope.

Tempted to use my rewards on this beauty. I love the Hoth Leia but it’s hard to say no to this elegant look for her. Paired with the Bespin backdrop this will be a stunner on the shelf.

Would like if they kept putting backdrops with figures. I love the one that came with Trooper Han.

If Bespin Han turns out amazing this figure is going to really complicate things. As is it somehow looks more interesting than the Hoth outfit she wears for 70% of her scenes. But if Han is a bust, headsculpt-wise, then I can maybe skip both these Leia figures and just stick with ANH.

Hope they nail it. Half the Star Wars sculpts are great and half are sub par.

im saving my reward points for Bespin Han + Chewie set..dont care about Leia..also if they decided to make Lando, I'll grab him too.

Lando is a must for sure. As others have said a Lando / Lobot 2 pack would be an instant PO for me.

It could just be me, but I feel out of all the Hot Toys Leia's this looks least like her.
I normally pre order all the Leia's. I might wait this time for in hand pics and reviews....

I've taken this opportunity to make my first KGHobby pre-order. It complicates my display options but I wasn't going to pass this figure up.

I'm currently wrestling with using a special $20 store coupon I was sent to order a second one.
I have two of the Hoth figures, so it would be nice to cobble together a stand alone Bespin escape version (I know, I know...boots), and have all three to display at the same time or without continually swapping out heads.

I wondered the same thing. I ended up preordering direct from Sideshow, and used $65 worth of rewards, so it probably worked out the same as getting it from PC.

They'll get it. They didn't have the Royal Guard for quite some time, then it appeared as a PO, then disappeared (I guess sold out) then was up for regular sale a week or so ago.

I will say - PC has gotten pretty hopeless though - they are usually slow to respond these days and don't seem to know much that's reliable. I asked whether their allotment of DX Fetts would arrive earlier as they had at SSC, and they told me over and over it'd be January - then it shipped two weeks later (like a month ago)

The other issue with them is that if there's a flaw or something missing in the figure, you only have the option to send the whole thing back and get a new one. There's no way to send out a small missing piece or replacement part like SSC does - you'd expect that with Sideshow figures, but this happens even with HT figs, where both SSC and PC are just distributors.

Back