Hot Toys Princess Leia (Bespin Gown)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think that may be the case, seeing as how ANH Leia immediately sold out after Carrie’s passing. They probably figured demand for a Leia figure was extremely high.

Yeah, her passing did a number on that one. I got the ANH Leia on eBay for like $170 a few months before she died. After that it went crazy. Maybe lots of people preordered Hoth Leia anticipating the same thing.

I P-O'd Hoth Leia because I missed out completely on the ANH Leia.

I wasn't collecting figures at the time and was reluctant to start, thought the Leia specifically was seriously tempting me.

By the time I was ready, she was already at "collectible" prices and then the Hoth version was announced. Not as iconic as the first film, but I'm thrilled to have any Carrie figures from the first two films.

Can't wait for the Bespin gown release. May even get two to cobble together a separate escape version.

I P-O'd Hoth Leia because I missed out completely on the ANH Leia.

I wasn't collecting figures at the time and was reluctant to start, thought the Leia specifically was seriously tempting me.

By the time I was ready, she was already at "collectible" prices and then the Hoth version was announced. Not as iconic as the first film, but I'm thrilled to have any Carrie figures from the first two films.

Can't wait for the Bespin gown release. May even get two to cobble together a separate escape version.

It would be cool if they included the white boots as a bonus accessory, so we can make our own Bespin escape version in combination with Hoth Leia.

I can see them teasing Han in her pics.

Actually that is a very good point and observation.

Leia Bespin just looked pretty so when Hot Toys do their pre order gallery they need Lando and Han to be in there.

I am sure this will go up for order with confirmation of those 2 in production.

Hopefully Lando will show a teased Lobot!

Stunning Leia head sculpt. May need to get this to make her escape look with the Hoth Leia figure.

Wouldn’t mind a Bespin Gown Leia and Lando two pack...

Purchase will show up on my card statement as “Hellloowha-at HAVE we here?”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm calling it now, Bespin Escape will be the Celebration Exclusive next year in Chicago.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Hoth Leia is my favorite look. Probably followed by ANH. I never really grew attached to the Bespin gown look nor considered it a significant look for the character. Probably because it was in the film for all of three minutes and all she did in it was sit on a sofa and walk down the hall for a lunch date with Vader.

Hoth Leia is my favorite look. Probably followed by ANH. I never really grew attached to the Bespin gown look nor considered it significant look for the character. Probably because it was in the film for all of three minutes and all she did in it was sit on a sofa and walk down the hall for a lunch date with Vader.

Agreed. Hoth Leia is probably the only HT figure I will buy of the character. As much as I like the Bespin Gown version, I just don't feel that I can justfy buying it given the amount of screen time it had - admittedly it's a fantastic looking figure though! :)

This outfit had such a beautiful color combination. Subtle, yet very classy. Love it.

Even Ewok village potato sack dress?
It has it's charms.
b9c679d0a8af4240f4c92a86ad10e8ac.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back