Hot Toys: Predator, Predator 2, Predators, AVP, AVP-R Discussion Thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So what do you guys think of the AVP Predators announced so far at comic con? Celtic looks awesome in my opinion, just wish they painted the beads on the dreads multiple colours, just bronze looks wrong. :gah:

Any good pics? I only saw one small pic.

1002328_693497190675951_277839418_n.jpg

13071918187ff034415063df1b.jpg

Gotta to say,the celtic mask sculpt quite quality....

There are a bunch in the other threads.

The new AVPreds look sooo damn good! I cannot wait to get my Scar pred if he'll stop being delayed! Now when is that Celtic gonna be up for PO??? :impatient:

Celtic and scar look incredible this line is going to look amazing together, its to bad scars lower jaw isnt in the open position but honestly i will only be displaying the trio with their bios on. Hopefully we will get some kind of alien related accessory with celtic(egg, facehugger, alien skull, queen alien skull) and battle damaged bio and wrist blades, and that bad *** net he shoots, as he will not have a face sculpt and he is almost the same as scar, hot toys should throw in some extra stuff, come on hot toys give us a proper figure release, for this kind of money these figures should come with every accessory they need to display them in any scene from the movie.

Yeah those look great. I'll only be getting Celtic myself and will be using him as a base for a custom.

The more I see Scar and especially Celtic the better they look. Really looking forward to these being on my shelf:yess:

They look great separately but I was surprised at how much better they look displayed together. My poor wallet really only wanted me to get Scar but....

Was just offered an Anicom Scar for $800, without the original box. Sadly I dont have the money and dont collect figures without their original packaging. :gah:

Last edited:
Hello all! New here to the forums and currently building up my collection! I really like everyone's pics of their collections! I was wondering, I noticed that some do not have their collection in a case. I kind of wanted not to do the glass/acrylic case thing myself. I know to keep away from heat/humidity and dust, but is it OK to display on an open shelf? Thanks again!

Hello all! New here to the forums and currently building up my collection! I really like everyone's pics of their collections! I was wondering, I noticed that some do not have their collection in a case. I kind of wanted not to do the glass/acrylic case thing myself. I know to keep away from heat/humidity and dust, but is it OK to display on an open shelf? Thanks again!

As long as you keep them away from the edge of the shelf I case they fall and dust regularly I would say its fine! :peace

Back