• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Predator 2, Lost, Machiko, Endoskeleton, Sarah and SS Capt. Rex (Price drop)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Endless how many P2's do you have? You sold me one awhile back too.

Quite a bit my friend. When the P2s came out with their second run, I had bought 5 of them fresh. I sold you one that was loose right? I think that was actually one I acquired off my friend who doesn't know a thing about selling stuff online. Guy still doesn't have a paypal account to this day. Everything still good with it? I know it was immaculate when I got it and double and triple checked it. This one is my last regular version. Planning on keeping the BD. But lately the blood paint on the bd has been bothering me so I may sell the bd and keep the reg instead.

It's still doing pretty good. The only issue I had is that when I was moving it one of the strings got caught on something and now one of the pouches is hanging by a string. One Day I'll have to try and fix it.

It's still doing pretty good. The only issue I had is that when I was moving it one of the strings got caught on something and now one of the pouches is hanging by a string. One Day I'll have to try and fix it.

That sounds like an easy fix my friend. A least there weren't any plastic damage.

Back