Hot Toys on CNN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yup, they are--they drop $750-1100.00 per figure that is limited to VIP membership. Sounds pretty discerning to me. I however own none, so I guess I am less discerning :lol

As a collector who started on low end the customs game is amazing hot toys is a big company that sells mass these are artist that need to make a small profit for the hours and material used, you pay the money because it's art. :)

As a collector who started on low end the customs game is amazing hot toys is a big company that sells mass these are artist that need to make a small profit for the hours and material used, you pay the money because it's art. :)

The other reason people spend a lot of money on the handmade figures is because of the prestige of having a character made by a well known Korean artist. And thus, not because they are buying the figure for the character but rather the fact that the figure was made by an elite artist that is well known in the collector community.

Well no matter how high end or expensive any figures are, still can't beat the price of 1 New Lowest End Rolex, or should i say Iphone6? The irony.

Back