Hot Toys news!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kuzeh

Machete Don't Tweet!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
From the new site:

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/news/

Get shocked by our new products reveal in Toy ShowsJuly 15th, 2009

What an exciting month in July! It’s time to gear up and grab your ticket for the upcoming big shows — Tokyo Toy Fair (Japan), San Diego Comic Con (USA) and Ani-com (Hong Kong) are going to launch one by one in the next couple weeks! In these toy shows, numerous of new Hot Toys product will be unveiled exclusively in our booth. Comic Con visitors please take a walk at Sideshow Collectibles booth( booth# 1929) for our new product previews. We know the wait is killing some people, so here are some hints for our Hot Toys followers - We’ll be giving you the latest collectibles from UP, Matrix, Alien and the most anticipated Michael Jackson - Thriller. Don’t forget to view our teasers by clicking on the above hyperlinks.

OH S HT !!!!!!!!!!!

20090715_3_matrix_t.jpg

OMG!!!!! i'm waching Matrix Reloaded now and i was just thinking to myself when they would ever release the MATRIX!!!! HOLY CRAP!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!

hot toys gets the licenses Sideshow never gets...:duh

Trying to stay calm, as most of those things are new licenses or really hot items right now, but I'm sad to see no mention of new Rambo or Rocky :banghead

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/SgEcHA3PTGk&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/SgEcHA3PTGk&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

:banana

Trying to stay calm, as most of those things are new licenses or really hot items right now, but I'm sad to see no mention of new Rambo or Rocky :banghead

:mad: I sure as hell hope they are just leaving Rocky and Rambo as a BIG surprise. I sure ....................... hope :(

Matrix is an awesome announcement though, just awesome!!!!

:mad: I sure as hell hope they are just leaving Rocky and Rambo as a BIG surprise. I sure ....................... hope :(

Matrix is an awesome announcement though, just awesome!!!!

I'm hoping they just don't feel it's as big as the other things to make the big surprise. Rambo and Rocky have their following, and established lines, there's no new business to stir up with that, but announcing the promise of the Giger Alien, an MJ figure on the heels of his passing, and new licenses people care about will get people all jumpy. Us Rambo and Rocky fans are already craving, they don't need to work up the hunger, we've got it, it's just a matter of when they toss us a piece of meat to chew on finally.

Didn't they already do a bunch of Rocky and Rambo figs. Is there really much left to tap there?

I'm happy in not into Matrix or Alien stuff, I'd be even broker. But the Thriller MJ I just might get. I wonder if they'd do a zombie MJ version?

Back