Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If they do indeed produce the Mandarin, I for one will be buying it purely for the aesthetic appeal. I think the outfit, hairdo, shades and robe will look fantastic in sixth scale.

Like hokie said, get a nice leather recliner and some other accessories and you've got a kick butt figure to display.

An announcement either way would be nice though, eh HT?

To me, to buy a figure I either need to like how the character/figure looks or really like the character. Sometimes, but not always, you get a figure that fits both those categories. Iron Man would fit both categories. Walter White is really just a love for the character type of figure. The Mandarin will just look cool, whether you liked how the character was handled or not.

After blowing up all of his suits, Tony starts rebuilding.....with a little influence from The Mandarin (although Tony is not a fan of Budweiser so he went a different route)

1000447_10151730055719595_1190946091_n.jpg

Saw IM3 for the 5th time last night, it's amazing how much stuff you still pick up after seeing it so many times.

I never noticed this before.....when Trevor Slattery comes out of the bathroom he says something like "Well I wouldn't go in there for another 20 minutes - ha!"

But when Tony orders the two women to get out and go into the bathroom, when the go into the bathroom you hear the women off camera say "UGH! Oh, Jesus!!!" as if the smell is still there. :lol

I wonder if people complaining about the film version on the Mandarin killed what would have been a great figure.

Will pay again if I get the chance too. I love it, one of the best comic book films of all time. Perfectly balanced, well written, acted and directed. And most importantly of all doesn't feel the need to take itself to seriously and be 'dark' and 'moody' in order to balm the egos of the fans of the genre so they can say things like 'this is grown up' and 'see how they've brought the source material to an adult audience'
Whereas the marvel films are fun, and entertaining and full of joy, action and life. Making them enjoyed by all ages, comic book fans or not.
Just my opinion of course.

Paying to see IM3 5 times? :cuckoo:

I wouldn't even pay to see Man of Steel 5 times and that kicked IM3 *** :lol

I just love going to the movies, and will see whatever I feel like seeing at the. Due to the fact that it was the best movie ever, combined with the fact that there were NO good movies that followed it in theaters for a long time, I ended up seeing The Avengers 12 times in the theater.

I just love going to the movies, and will see whatever I feel like seeing at the. Due to the fact that it was the best movie ever, combined with the fact that there were NO good movies that followed it in theaters for a long time, I ended up seeing The Avengers 12 times in the theater.

Haha exactly how I am dude. I saw The Avengers 14 times since I get free tickets, and have seen it 6 more times at home XD Such a different experience going to the theater as well :)

I would get mandarin and two phicen chicks a red head and a brunet lol. He looked pimped out.

I liked the Avengers but I did not love it like for example the Gladiator. I could never go to see a movie twice. I usually wait until it comes out on Blu Ray then I watch it at the most once a year.

Back