Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They might as well make 2 girls that were on his bed, those figures would sell better than this figure!
Seriously I see avid IM fans/collectors buying buy this one. This could come out to be a great looking figure.

After seeing the film, I definitely have no interest in this figure. The only way I'd change my mind is if HT blows me away with him like they did with Loki. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

Red Snapper is more of a waste than this one, IMO.

This is a very good opportunity for HT to flaunt their skill on soft goods and mixed media.

keep telling yourself that. i LOVE variant figures and side characters...and so does the collecting world. ESPECIALLY when hot toys stops production because of lack of interest, retailers diminish their stock, and collectors that once scoffed it are now paying double it's retail on ebay!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

latest example.....hawkeye. future example.....coulson

keep telling yourself that. i LOVE variant figures and side characters...and so does the collecting world. ESPECIALLY when hot toys stops production because of lack of interest, retailers diminish their stock, and collectors that once scoffed it are now paying double it's retail on ebay!!! :rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

latest example.....hawkeye. future example.....coulson

No they aren't. If they didn't want it at Retail you can damn sure bet that they won't pay double because it's "popular" with other people.

Only ones buying it for those prices are people with more cash than good sense, often newbies who get the HT/Pokemon bug to collect 'em all.

No they aren't. If they didn't want it at Retail you can damn sure bet that they won't pay double because it's "popular" with other people.

Only ones buying it for those prices are people with more cash than good sense, often newbies who get the HT/Pokemon bug to collect 'em all.

didn't know the market was determined by those that make sensible decisions or not. :rotfl bottom line:

last three HT hawkeye on ebay sold for on average $400 shipped. original retail: $189.99.

mandarin spawn!

IMG_8187_2_small.png

I saw the film again yesterday and quite frankly i want this figure more now.Sure he's not the mandarin but the design is pretty kickass. I'd buy a Killian too. I think he'll be a sdcc exclusive. Also,I tried posting a video but to no avail. How do you post a vid here? Also, how can you delete a reply? I can't seem to find the delete button.

Last edited:
Back