Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I saw the film again yesterday and quite frankly i want this figure more now.Sure he's not the mandarin but the design is pretty kickass. I'd buy a Killian too. I think he'll be a sdcc exclusive. Also,I tried posting a video but to no avail. How do you post a vid here? Also, how can you delete a reply? I can't seem to find the delete button.

You copy and paste the url from youtube. If that doesn't work, under the video there's a "share" button. Click that, highlight the link and paste it.

To delete posts, go to the post, click "edit" then click "delete" under the text box.

Finally Saw the movie and not that it matters IMO based on the source material ,why are Hot Toys even bothering with this figure?

Well if you're not doing this figure, then why do all of the secondary armors? Should they only do IP and Mk 42 and that's it? I mean, WM2.0 wasn't even IN the movie, LOL.

Well if you're not doing this figure, then why do all of the secondary armors? Should they only do IP and Mk 42 and that's it? I mean, WM2.0 wasn't even IN the movie, LOL.

But the secondary suits were actually used by Tony for the most part ( Not all but some) this figure is based on a washed up drunk hack actor in the film... :dunno

Well I do think they should make him.....I just don't know how well he's going to sell. Certainly not as well as if The Mandarin had actually been a badass villain.

In fact, I'd be curious to see, if they made a Mandarin and a Killian figure, which one they'd sell more of.

Yeah, after seeing IM3, I am definetely going to pass on the Mandarin.

Bring on Iron Whiplash!:rock

i tried to defend the twist, but after watching IM3 again that twist pissed me off. ahhh. i wanted kingsley tobe a BadASS

Yeah he should have been like this...

[ame]https://youtu.be/tjeBxR_yOq4[/ame]

Back