Hot Toys Movie Masterpiece 1/6 Mandarin Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can someone please post a side view picture of this figure. I need to see his neck/head from the side.

I got my Mandarin in yesterday and I can't take my eyes off it. I have to say, it's one of the very best headsculpts HT has ever given us. And the work on his outfits and the rings on his fingers is top-notch. He looks completely badass sitting on his throne. For anyone on the fence about this figure, I'd pick it up now--30% plus free shipping + extra rewards is a heck of a deal for this figure.

Mine is sitting in my 'in box' stateside with my MMS 138 T1 Terminator. Next weeks unboxing is going to be great. It my include the Crow X as well.

Apparently the Tr3v0r code still works on sideshow for this. Just ordered last night for 135.00 free shipping and double rewards. Would have bought him day one if I had the money. Grateful that he's not popular. Amazing figure, interesting character and despite the controversy, great conversation piece for years to come!!

Picked this up during spook. Great figure especially at the discounted price! The head sculpt, alongside jor-el, are two of the best hot toys sculpts of 2014. Gonna get some foo-dogs a couple of ak-47s, and this will look great in the villains shelf.

Ps thank you Sideshow Collectibles for the free Monsters U Boo Cosbaby- my daughter loves it!

I have mine (with foo dogs, helmet and dog tags) next to Whiplash and Monger. Looks fantastic. Congrats on the purchase it's really a fantastic figure.

I love this figure, but the twist the movie put on him ruins it for me, I'm I the only one that feels this way?

I love this figure, but the twist the movie put on him ruins it for me, I'm I the only one that feels this way?

tumblr_nbu083G9Ca1tts3f4o1_500.gif

If Trevor Slattery had turned out to be the big badass villain that everyone expected him to be, this figure would be long sold out and selling for $400 on Ebay right now.

Eh, I didn't mind the twist...that much. First time I saw, I was pissed. But more I thought about it and the more re-watches of the movie, the more ok I was with it. Besides even if the twist was underwhelming, this is still a badass looking figure and as such...was my first HT figure and I wasn't disappointed.

For 135$ shipped from SSC I couldn't pass...hate the way he was depicted in the film, but owning the mechanic and the MK42 its a no brainier not to own this one at that price

Yeah dude, with te Black Friday 30% off I just couldn't resist...I'm hoping his character is redeemed in future films since he was killed off...such an amazing actor/character, hate to think he was hired as a practical joke

Back