Hot Toys Moon Knight

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should be 20%-35% off during certain days in the 4th quarter, especially since we'll be in a recession by then. I'll wait until then.

This Moon Knight... is simply incredible!!!
For me it's the big surprise of the year and a figurine that was not at all in my plans for my collection.
I can't wait to take more pictures!

📷 Instagram : Guillaume Customs (@guillaume_customs) • Instagram photos and videos

C95B78A9-20CE-4685-8F3B-341221D10756.jpeg

I noticed on Toys Buying Agent that the price for this has skyrocketed since release on that site … I really do feel this may be another Yondu and Hela type figure that people sleep on until it’s too late.
It’s in stark contrast on the site to the Thena figure which continues to decrease in price seemingly every day.

You know it's a good figure when your eagerly awaiting the invoice.
I caved.

I'll go into length once I get him, but my wife found my journal from when I was 10 years old more than 25 years ago, and little me was sharing my thoughts of the day. Among them was "My favorite hero is Moon Knight".

Hard to argue with 10 year old me.

Moon Knight is my favourite hero, so it was never in doubt I'd be picking this up. I was a bit disappointed when they went with the pointedly mummy influenced suit, but it is a great look still, and in figure form it seems to really have presence.

I really need to work on my Shalvey style custom.

So happy to see how well Moon Knight came out. He's been one of my favourites ever since I read the Amazing Spider-Man Round Robin crossover in the 90's. So excited to have him on my shelf.
20230711_133909.jpg

there's a couple US sellers that have him at MSRP if you guys don't want to wait for SS.
I bought my from sideshow a week and half ago . And have mines in hand. Sideshow getting figures quick now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230711_173133_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711_173133_Chrome.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20230711_173248_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20230711_173248_Chrome.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 0
Back