1/6 Hot Toys - MMS472 - Thor: Ragnarok - Loki Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just PO'd this guy - been meaning to for a while. He'll be great with my Roadworn Thor.

Swore wasn't gonna PO anything else until SDCC, but who knows if there will be another Loki. This one isn't even due out until next year which IMO is mind-blowing since Ragnarok was a 2016 film. I thought the wait for CW figs was bad.:rolleyes:

Just PO'd this guy - been meaning to for a while. He'll be great with my Roadworn Thor.

Swore wasn't gonna PO anything else until SDCC, but who knows if there will be another Loki. This one isn't even due out until next year which IMO is mind-blowing since Ragnarok was a 2016 film. I thought the wait for CW figs was bad.:rolleyes:

I think you're pretty safe with that move considering they decided to change Loki from the blue Ragnarok outfit to the end / IW dark green classic colour. also with classic helmet etc. I personally don't think they'll do another. And he's at a disadvantage of being dead pre-dusting.

But watch them show 2 different versions as SDCC now I've said that :lol

Nice! :clap They'll look great together. I'll be displaying mine with gladiator Thor and Hela :yess:

I think you're pretty safe with that move considering they decided to change Loki from the blue Ragnarok outfit to the end / IW dark green classic colour. also with classic helmet etc. I personally don't think they'll do another. And he's at a disadvantage of being dead pre-dusting.

But watch them show 2 different versions as SDCC now I've said that :lol

I wish!! :lol I don't think there will any more figures of him either unfortunately :( I'm probably in the minority here but I'd love that blue outfit version of him as well.

Yeah my brother constantly mentions how much he misses loki's staff. I mean i get why he had nothing in TDW since he was a prisoner, but why not ragnarok?

He was a prisoner/refugee in ragnarok too. All the weapons where taken from that planet.

Nice! :clap They'll look great together. I'll be displaying mine with gladiator Thor and Hela :yess:

...I don't think there will any more figures of him either unfortunately :( I'm probably in the minority here but I'd love that blue outfit version of him as well.

Since I luv the colors in Ragnarok - in the end, tho I fussed at first:google - I would have gone for either e.g. blue or darker. As it was - choosing which Thor was real tough 'coz I did like the color on Gladiator Thor. But I TRY to budget and fail a lot.

Still, very very happy with Roadworn Thor:love. Re Loki I admit I was 'net surfing and there's Hiddleston and Feige more or less sayin' Loki's fate is what it is:mad: (not sure I completely believe that and anyway comic Loki does all kinds of stuff - puts himself in objects etc.)

But. I'm seein' RIDICULOUS prices online for Marvel figs:horror. Esp. the "more favored" versions. (There's a point I gotta draw a line, no matter how much I want something:horror). I was always gonna order this Loki but just got panic-y suddenly:panic:. Like I wouldn't be the only person thinking - potentially - this could be the last HT Loki.:(:(:(:(

IMO a good one tho. Knives, horns (important!), Tesseract, another skull. Plus I just got Bruce Banner in from Popcultcha (hopefully do a 'bash on him one day to put him in "Tony's clothes:lol") so even have a staff to go with Loki.

He was a prisoner/refugee in ragnarok too. All the weapons where taken from that planet.

I'm talking about when he's on asgard at the beginning, he's no prisoner then, yet we see him with the usual dagger crap at strange's mansion. And also at the end battle when he shows up he's got no weapons. He couldn't have gotten some sakaar weapon along the way from korg maybe.

I really cant make up my mind, whether or not I should PO this character. Originally I was planning on doing a thor + loki for my collection, but I already have a Neo, and Dr. Strange on PO. And deathstroke and ant man release don't exactly help the situation lol.....

The sculpt looks magnificant from the YouTube video clips, and I'm very picky on which characters and line ups I collect. Damn this hobby!!

Still, very very happy with Roadworn Thor:love. Re Loki I admit I was 'net surfing and there's Hiddleston and Feige more or less sayin' Loki's fate is what it is:mad: (not sure I completely believe that and anyway comic Loki does all kinds of stuff - puts himself in objects etc.)

But. I'm seein' RIDICULOUS prices online for Marvel figs:horror. Esp. the "more favored" versions. (There's a point I gotta draw a line, no matter how much I want something:horror). I was always gonna order this Loki but just got panic-y suddenly:panic:. Like I wouldn't be the only person thinking - potentially - this could be the last HT Loki.:(:(:(:(

IMO a good one tho. Knives, horns (important!), Tesseract, another skull. Plus I just got Bruce Banner in from Popcultcha (hopefully do a 'bash on him one day to put him in "Tony's clothes:lol") so even have a staff to go with Loki.

Yeah, I've seen those articles too :( :mad: Hoping not but I think that this time it may indeed be final :crying

Get what you mean about the 'favoured' versions though, the Avengers Loki regularly sells in excess of £300+ over here in the UK, even seen some go up to and north of £500!! :panic: Glad I managed to pick him up at retail before the price went crazy. Still this is a good version to get IMO and yes may well be the last figure we get of him unfortunately :(

I really cant make up my mind, whether or not I should PO this character. Originally I was planning on doing a thor + loki for my collection, but I already have a Neo, and Dr. Strange on PO. And deathstroke and ant man release don't exactly help the situation lol.....

The sculpt looks magnificant from the YouTube video clips, and I'm very picky on which characters and line ups I collect. Damn this hobby!!

LOL. *Respect* tho for taking it slow. I try. I take a hard look at expected release dates - hate having POs stacked up and trying to pay all at once. It's a strain:(. On the other hand just went through an *unexpected* Retro phase and scooped up Rescue Cap, ATF Cap and was happy to pay up-market prices that I thought were reasonable for new figs:banghead. Trying to get the original Loki at this point new-in-box would probably be UN-reasonable. Plus you gotta love what you own IMO or it's just hogging shelf space.

If you decide to go for it - well, I figure Kevin Feige is openly talking about the new MCU. Russos have said the MCU "won't be linear". So who knows what they are gonna do esp. getting rights to the X men:google. DS has a new movie coming out so gonna guess there will be another DS.

For me personally lately it's just meant filling out my "classic/original" MCU line-up as I can. Figs I might have passed on before if affordable.

Yeah, I've seen those articles too :( :mad: Hoping not but I think that this time it may indeed be final :crying

Get what you mean about the 'favoured' versions though, the Avengers Loki regularly sells in excess of £300+ over here in the UK, even seen some go up to and north of £500!! :panic: Glad I managed to pick him up at retail before the price went crazy. Still this is a good version to get IMO and yes may well be the last figure we get of him unfortunately :(

LOL on U.S. Ebay even "less favored" figs are way over original retail; Avengers Loki and the "more favored" figs are ridiculous prices:horror. I never thought of my CW Iron Man as an investment:lol but right now I couldn't afford to replace him. But I think this is a great Loki + I have the original DS, so I think that will be a nice line-up with Thor (And for me scooping Bruce Banner at a good price was a plus - a simple figure but IMO really well done - just gotta re-dress him now!:cool:)

Back