Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

IMG_9794.jpg
Does anyone have experience with these recasts on eBay?

Don't buy an Anakin recast.
It's hideous.
They ALL, every one of them use the official HT head in their images, but their recast product is rubbish.
If you need an Anakin head for a project, buy the full HT figure, and sell the headless figure on Ebay for $50 less than list price. Someone will snap it up even without a head.
And your head only cost you $50.

Don't buy an Anakin recast.
It's hideous.
They ALL, every one of them use the official HT head in their images, but their recast product is rubbish.
If you need an Anakin head for a project, buy the full HT figure, and sell the headless figure on Ebay for $50 less than list price. Someone will snap it up even without a head.
And your head only cost you $50.

Do you have any images of the “real one”? Did you buy one? Do you have extra information?

The only difference I see between mine is the color tones. Maybe we got different KO heads? Had to have a CW Anakin!
View attachment 451756

KO has lighter hair which seems more accurate but you can definitely notice the head shrinking that happens as people say since the head is narrower. I wonder if it looks more like Anakin though or at least when he’s a little scrawnier during early Clone Wars.

The Sith version I suppose leaves no doubt that he’s evil, if one’s intent is to have an evil Anakin on display.

Awesome photo. Don't know why anyone would want the Sith version over this. He looks evil enough for me there without yellow eyes. Many more posing options with this version than the Sith only version.

Still annoys me though, like most, that HT did 2 versions rather than including both headsculpts.

Sith version is way more evil than this one.

Not only can you make this one look "dark side" depending on the angle and posing, but the sith version was only on screen for like... literally 3 seconds?

If anything this is a much better all around Anakin

Not only can you make this one look "dark side" depending on the angle and posing, but the sith version was only on screen for like... literally 3 seconds?

If anything this is a much better all around Anakin

Nah sith version is where it's at. Sith eyes look bad ass plus the base is one of HT best.

Back