Hot Toys MMS437 - Episode III ROTS Anakin Skywalker 1/6 Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes very short. It should go down to the floor. Looks like he's wearing a long mac style jacket. Looks weird!
The RO Vader has the same issue, just not as bad. I don't know why HT can't make the capes touch the floor.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Re: Hot Toys Episode 3 Anakin

2558b0da9b3c4c130418d9178ef80e85.jpg

Ahhhhh... the short-sheet Leia robe. HT hates to cover up those boots.

High-water Anakin

Really??? So now I have to go wait six months and 40 yrs for Yunsil to make me a custom robe!??

Come on HT, don't snatch defeat from the jaws of triumph...

Ahhhhh... the short-sheet Leia robe. HT hates to cover up those boots.
High-water Anakin

Yeah that sucks...
Looks like I’ll be displaying him with his robe on the floor like just after he dropped it and about to fight Obi-Wan.

“If you’re not with me... then you’re my enemy”

No Sith eyes.... no proper robe.

Clearly this is the built-in obsolescence so that the "Anakin v2 Mustafar battle" figure is more highly regarded. You'll all be collecting the v2 robe anyway.

Damn it. Once you see the short robe, you can't unsee it :(

Just showing that it still wouldn't be right for Anakin.

Maybe there's a hem line you can unstitch to drop another half-inch of material. Or maybe the material is soft enough to stretch another inch out of it.

Just showing that it still wouldn't be right for Anakin.

Maybe there's a hem line you can unstitch to drop another half-inch of material. Or maybe the material is soft enough to stretch another inch out of it.

From what I can distinguish on your extremely helpful photo, the robe may only be touching the top of the boots there. It’s too hard to tell. Regardless, my awful photo of the wrong character shows the state I would like to at least try to get them to in order to look better in my eyes. But it’s totally not even the right character so thank you for pointing that out. I was so confused.

I’m going to be a bit bent outta shape if Jedi Luke’s robe is short...
I would love to display him in the Jabba’s palace pose, before he fell into the Rancor pit.

From what I can distinguish on your extremely helpful photo, the robe may only be touching the top of the boots there. It’s too hard to tell. Regardless, my awful photo of the wrong character shows the state I would like to at least try to get them to in order to look better in my eyes. But it’s totally not even the right character so thank you for pointing that out. I was so confused.

Oh come on, sensitive? That wasn't my intent.

I bet they focused more to have the hood fit right on that sculpted hair that they thought they needed to raise the neck line, downside is they forgot to compensate for the raised hem, also raised the length of the robe.

In other words they stitched the hoodie slightly too high that it raises the bottom part of the robe :lecture

Back