• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys MMS353 D16 Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Mark 46 Sealed Shipper NEW

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chrakalackis

Super Freak
Reaction score
US BUYERS ONLY

Payment: I only accept Verified PayPal.

"No refunds or returns"

Hot Toys MMS353 D16 Civil War Iron Man Mark XLVI Mark 46 NEW in sealed shipper $340 Shipped/Insured
(The shipper is near mint just a few small creases)

Offers accepted!!!

Will be double boxed!!! I will be shipping thru USPS with insurance included in the price. Message me for pics if needed.

Dang literally just bought one this morning! Good luck! (Also since you seem to have everything let me know if you have a Dr strange for sale haha)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dang literally just bought one this morning! Good luck! (Also since you seem to have everything let me know if you have a Dr strange for sale haha)

I wish I had the good Doctor! Yeah I'm crazy I ended up with three of these thru different channels. :slap

I wish I had the good Doctor! Yeah I'm crazy I ended up with three of these thru different channels. :slap

Haha yeah. Hopefully they make another Strange sooner than later!

From now on I’ll just start messaging you when I want to buy something just in case haha.

Haha yeah. Hopefully they make another Strange sooner than later!

From now on I’ll just start messaging you when I want to buy something just in case haha.

Sounds good!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back