Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I opened my Captain America Christmas afternoon and it's a great figure.
I just have a few questions about him though.
Are his suppose to bend? Mine don't seem to bend.
Is there a way to lift his arms higher without ruining his uniform?
QUOTE]

I just put mine together this weekend. Figure looks amazing, but I had the same problem with bending his arms. I tried to slowly loosen up the joints with no luck. I didn't want to force it for fear of breaking the figure.

The CC I had on file w AE expired, but thanks to their ace customer service I was able to switch it ti paypal and Cap will be on his way this week.

I had an extra 1/6 scale compass from a different customizing project, so I printed a sticker of Peggy Carter and made Cap's compass from the movie:

compass1.jpg

compass2.jpg

compass3.jpg

I am wondering if when designing this guy Hot Toys was reading the comics more than following the movie so this Cap is actually Bucky...you know a Captain America with Black/Dark Brown hair?

just one of my many random thoughts for tonight

I opened my Captain America Christmas afternoon and it's a great figure.
I just have a few questions about him though.
Are his suppose to bend? Mine don't seem to bend.
Is there a way to lift his arms higher without ruining his uniform?
QUOTE]

I just put mine together this weekend. Figure looks amazing, but I had the same problem with bending his arms. I tried to slowly loosen up the joints with no luck. I didn't want to force it for fear of breaking the figure.

I've tried and tried and no luck getting either of his arms to bend.
I don't want to force it and wind up breaking it. I can't tell which way it's suppose to bend either way.

I got this yesterday and find it kind of lame.

I got the extra long feet pegs, no QC issues whatsoever i just think it's boring/lame etc.

I like his metal shield that really makes the piece.

Boooooring :(

I got this yesterday and find it kind of lame.

I got the extra long feet pegs, no QC issues whatsoever i just think it's boring/lame etc.

I like his metal shield that really makes the piece.

Boooooring :(

I find I'm feeling the same way as I wait for AE to ship him- at first I thought he was the greatest thing HT has done and now after hundreds of pics on here i feel MEH..like I have had him for months already..weird but true!!

Back