Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's four separate books in one slipcase. The Amazon page is wrong. My friend designed all four, and my other friend wrote the Cap and Thor ones.

What great deal! I'm just tasting sour grapes right now because of the 2 I already ordered. Oh well, I will still get this. I wonder what that means for the future movies though. We still have Cap2 and 3, Iron Man 3 and Thor 2 and 3 not to mention the Avengers movies. They will probably have a similar deal for those. I'll probably just wait for it now.

IMG_0567.jpg

IMG_0569.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

i only collect Nolan's Batman, but man this one is hard to pass up. could be the best figure they have done so far. the suit and shield just look amazing. Im having a tough time debating if i should get it. And with the Exclusive Begins figure coming out....arggh...decisions...decisions.....

I just buy everything and worry about it later, and if that means I don't eat for a day or two here and there so be it :yess:

actually i just looked at the Sideshow site, so Free domestic shipping, first payment isnt billed until Sept 20th...i think ADD TO CART comes next...

its cheaper on other sites, but they dont have the Flex...

*UPDATE*
I ordered it!!! :)

Last edited:
actually i just looked at the Sideshow site, so Free domestic shipping, first payment isnt billed until Sept 20th...i think ADD TO CART comes next...

its cheaper on other sites, but they dont have the Flex...

*UPDATE*
I ordered it!!! :)

Be careful if you did it FlexPay. I'm like 99% sure that FlexPay orders aren't eligible for the free shipping.

Well, I have added some more of the pieces and parts to the motorcycle. I still have to make the bags on the back, reattach the the tail lights, and attach the side mirrors... and of course I am still waiting on Cap.

WIP3.jpg

with HT, its more like don't eat for a week or so

Yeah :lol . That's the reason I still haven't ordered this guy. I want him and he looks amazing, but I need to save money for other "more important" (to me at least) Hot Toys like the 89 Batman stuff and hopefully Iron Monger...I keep talking myself out of this one....but man do I want it. Here is hoping a bag of cash will fall out of the sky :pray:

Back