Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks good. Is that a die cast shield?

Thanks! And it's the original shield with a few coats of the Tamiya flat coat. I do have a cheapo diecast shield on hand that I'll coat and paint up (one of these days) to make a battle damaged shield. It's just been too cold to go outside to spray coat it, and I don't have someplace indoors I can use.

The caps.

3b3bfacaa20f14a61e12fbb3ab3a115d.jpg

My pleasure. I'm sure he's wearing the shorties, but check to see if you have the spares. If not just search "long foot peg" and they're all equivalent. The DX12 and Armory suit use them too, but those are black. If that doesn't matter to you, maybe those might come cheaper

Awesome. So I'm debating getting this or GA Cap. FA Cap seems cheaper on eBay albeit more pricey because of our lousy exchange rate. I like GA Cap, but it's really expensive right now on eBay

Thanks. I'm still looking but had a question about shields. Are these knockoff alloy shields on eBay better than the ones that come with the figure? I know about the flaking but wanted some advice. Thanks :)

Back