Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Working on a stand for my Cap,

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0738.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0746.jpg

IMG_0750.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

Nice beginning on your stand, Steve! The accessories you have added really improve the figure. :clap:clap

For sharing...

CAPTAINAMERICA.jpg

Nice figure...
Briskly a Red Skull to put them back to back!
Nice pic my friend. :hi5: Thanks for sharing and this is my new wallpaper on PC now! :rock

Haha... Many thanks Jim! :hi5:
I look forward the Red Skull. I think it will be really iconic puting the two figures back to back ... :yess:

Working on a stand for my Cap,

IMG_0735.jpg

Great work on the stand so far and that pose is awesome! :clap

Haha... Many thanks Jim! :hi5:
I look forward the Red Skull. I think it will be really iconic puting the two figures back to back ... :yess:

:exactly:

Red Skull and Cap will look great together. Can't wait! :yess:

Maybe, you could make another wallpaper with these two together. :wink1:

The recent influx of pics and reviews has certainly placed me on the fence again for this guy,
but i'm quite held back by the articulation..

Can this pose be achieved w/o any serious mods?

Hot-Toys-Captain-America-28-X2.jpg

Thanks fellas, I'm still waiting on a few little things to add to it but it's turn out well.

What kind of belt and knife did you add to him?

The belt is from VTS City Explorer (the color matches great) and the knife is from Soldier Story WWII USMC, it's a K Bar. I had to the darker the knife's sheath a bit so it would match the belts.

nice work sir ..need to pick up grenades now and bloody nazi helmet ,guns ......love it when all go's together.

101665_full.jpg

Thought I'd post a pic to add to the thread. It 's my first HT figure along with Jack Sparrow DX.

SNSGUY

Awesome pics guys! :clap

IMO, I just think the new Avengers Cap is going to look ridiculous next to this excellent soldier version. :lol

The current one's an instant classic.

The recent influx of pics and reviews has certainly placed me on the fence again for this guy,
but i'm quite held back by the articulation..

Can this pose be achieved w/o any serious mods?

Hot-Toys-Captain-America-28-X2.jpg
You can get really close to that pose without any modifications. You just can't get his left arm to stay raised quite that high because the suit fabric forces back down slightly. I still think it looks pretty bad-ass, though. Here, I took a couple pics:

web.jpg

web.jpg

web.jpg

Back