Hot Toys: - MMS156 - Captain America The First Avenger Official Specs and Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just unboxed this figure and I have to say, after all the QC reports and luke-warm receptions, I was pleasantly surspired. No neck seam, joint problems, or holster problems. Mine also included the extended ankle pegs which makes him look ace next to IM and Thor. I'll snap some group shots a little later :rock

I'm with you on the dwindling excitement. I picked it up yesterday and I still haven't opened him up. They said the next shipment probably won't be in until after the new year.

Thanks for the info. I might see if they'll let me swap the order to Supes instead.

Hi and Merry Christmas guys! Here's a few pics of me Captan :rotfl:rotfl

face.jpg

IMG_3907.jpg

smash+1.jpg

block+3.jpg

Thxs all! He has a few small issues but overall I think he's ok. Just need to exercise patience when posing tats all :). Looks great with his Avenger posse lol

Great pics! I opened mine the other day. This is my first HT piece and first Marvel figure and I have to say overall I'm happy with mine. The 'A' is slightly off-center on mine and I'm seeing what SSC can do, but other than that I'm loving the Cap!

Finally! Avengers Assembled! The final figure is in place. All I need to do now is to do the final touch-ups for the Hulk and put some pants on him. :D Many thanks to all who warned about the straps breaking easily and the gun holster. I was able to carefully avoid damaging my piece. Putting the grip hand on one of those shield straps was a terrifying ordeal but that shield is there for good so it had to be done.

Picture271.jpg

Cap strategically blocking Hulk's junk :lol
I aimed for a realistic Hulk. I just don't see how any pants can stretch from a regular size to Hulk size, even stretchy pants. So his junk is all out and about. Try getting some pants on a green, angry 18 foot guy. :lol

Looks like i did get extra long footpegs

I dunno if this is normal or not but the pant legs aren't tucked in on mine, they rest on the boot, so i don't know how far they"ll stretch with the boot further way, are you's guys' like this?

Is that home made? Its really good. I like the size of him. Dude is frickin huge! Here is a shot of mine before my avengers get assembled. Cap gets here on tuesday. I sewed some pants for mine.
f71e2483.jpg

52f095fc.jpg

822ea552.jpg

eeb757da.jpg

Looks like i did get extra long footpegs

I dunno if this is normal or not but the pant legs aren't tucked in on mine, they rest on the boot, so i don't know how far they"ll stretch with the boot further way, are you's guys' like this?

Mine didn't have the pants tucked in either, but they tuck in fine with the long peg legs as well as the short ones. I just tucked them in myself after I switched out the pegs.

The pants lenght for Caps is just nice after adding on the long pegs but should u pose him in action poses, his leg can be seen but not to a great extent.
Some futzing should do the trick, :)

Back