Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only reason I passed on this is because I'd rather have a Blade I figure. I'm starting to regret that decision, considering he probably won't be made anytime soon.

Yeah, I don't think the visual differences are enough to justify them doing a second Blade figure. I was always kind of surprised they chose to focus on the franchise this long after Blade: Trinity in the first place.

Yes!! I watch the movie few times and get the corret parts!! and I need ask my friend for the hard part the TATOOS!! ;)

Blade was my second figure.

I was a huge 6" Marvel Legends collector, i decided i wanted to complete my collection and was looking into some past toybiz figures.

However due to the cost and the fact that over here in England the more recent series are hard to find for a good price (plus the quality sucks)... i thought i'm gonna save up £100 and buy a Hot Toys figure.

Cheapest one i found was Wolverine and i freaking loved him, so i got the next figure Blade when he was released and i haven't stopped. (Mark IV, Mech Test Tony, Black Widow, Abi Whistler, War Machine and soon to be Thor, Spidey and Ghost Rider!)

Must admit i didnt think the wolverine would interest me,but after seeing pics i can see why he is liked so much.Damn prices now though:horror if you find one first:mad:.i know il grab him but at what cost?any cost probably knowing me:rotfl.On the fence with ghost rider but the bike is proving TOO hard to resist,but i think this could be my first hot toys vehicle of some type as missed batpod/tumbler:(.Great collection you got there raz:exactly:,do you display them in detolfs?
Anyone know where i can buy a 1/6 horse for my scarecrow?Not an action man one though:horror:rotfl

.Great collection you got there raz:exactly:,do you display them in detolfs?

Thanks,

I want to but IKEA is far away and with buying Thor, Spidey and Ghost Rider i can't really afford to buy Detolfs at the mo.

My room doesn't really have any spare room, most of the walls are covered with Graphic Novels, shelves or DVDs.

Had to store some figures so i could display my Hot Toys!

Yeah, I don't think the visual differences are enough to justify them doing a second Blade figure. I was always kind of surprised they chose to focus on the franchise this long after Blade: Trinity in the first place.

That could be true, but you never know a few years down the line. I'm sure at some point we'll get a suited X-Men Wolverine before a Blade I, if they do it.

I swap blade for Celtic predator fews week ago :yess: but found other blade for sale which he offer me £200 ish mint condition . What you think the price? Yeah I miss blade want him back home on display.

Back