Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those new pics are just amazing!!

Still think the head is a little big bit this surely has to be Hot Toy's most accurate figure yet?

Pants are fine by me, I just wish they had done Blade 1. As it is I'm not getting one even though it's a really good looking figure. If it was Blade 1 I'd get one. I just do not like the vest design at all.

Pants are fine by me, I just wish they had done Blade 1. As it is I'm not getting one even though it's a really good looking figure. If it was Blade 1 I'd get one. I just do not like the vest design at all.

Ya see, I thought the Blade I chest plate was too bulky looking.

To me the Blade 1 look is both visually appealing and looks purpose built and functional. While the Blade 2 vest looks like it was designed by a bad tattoo artist. That's just me. I even like the Blade III vest more than II. Blade II is my favorite of the three though as a film. Odd eh?

This figure is amazing. Not going to buy but he's awesome. I hope my bf doesn't wander into this thread. :lol

Oh gosh yeah! Blade II is totally the best. :)

I hear what you are saying. I quite liked the red sleeves in the Blade III gear.

I like Blade I and II costume.

The armour was better in I but I don't think that the lining was red. I always loved the red lining to the standard black/gray.

A female Hot Toys collector? No way??

(unless of course, I've made incorrect assumption as to your gender in which case I appologise!)

:lol, from dolls to Hot Toys... their quality can't be matched. The only ones I have are the females though, my bf buys some of the others. ;)
Plus I grew up with two brothers, so i watched x-men and some other superhero comics... hehe

I like the all black, for the same reason I liked the first vest. Made more sense conceptually.

I don't have a problem with the vest myself, but I can see how some would prefer the other vest designs. It's a minor detail to me.

I was going to skip this figure, but now I'm thinking that he's necessary if I want to have a complete run of Hot Toys Marvel figures on my shelf.

I'm not *cough* fussed on the coat. The look of the material, I mean. Apart from that, outstanding and I've mine already pre-ordered.

Just put in my preorder. I was on the fence before, but the new sculpt put me over the edge. Damn you, Hot Toys!!!

I can't wait for put my BLADE III with my HOT TOYS BLADE II toguether .:monkey5

:naughty

Last edited:
Back