Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, after I originally posted that I checked and he doesnt actually use it in 2. But as someone said Ron Perlman uses it. Still want it though I just think its a cool looking gun...

While the stake shotgun is cool, I'd have preferred to see both designs of his machine pistols based on the MAC-10. Both were featured in the second film, so there's even a good reason to include it :D

I think this will be one figure that I'll be reposing very often.

I could see his gun from 1 being a Sideshow Exclusive. He never really used it in 2, he had it put away since it was the one he used to shoot whistler, he just pulled it out for that little flashback sequence.

I'd still love to have it too though.

damn how cool would it be if HTs decided to release a NOMAK figure?

Cooler than a very cool thing that was in a fridge for a while. I know I already said this but with the layers of clothing he wears, if done right, he could easily make for a more interesting fig to look at. I know Blade is obviously more important and a cooler character, but thinking purely from a cool fig point of view I think Nomak has more possibilities...

Yes we definitely need this guy :rock

Blade2_Remington.jpg

It's kinda weird how many people want Pearlman. I thought I'd be the only one. I'd honestly buy Reinhardt and Nomak before Blade. Then again I own no HT TDK figures but I'd buy a James Gordon from them in a second.

Not Nomak, but if they do a Nomak it's gotta have an open maw.

blade201.jpg

very much agreed...:dance

I'd dig a figure of Donnie Yen as Snowball, even if he did get pwned by that candy-ass reaper.

donnie yen was totally wasted in bladeII. (and by "wasted" i mean he was under-utilized, not drunk/stoned)

could it be that snipes' giant ego couldn't handle another much more accomplished martial artist on the film, and insisted on having yen's scenes downplayed?...

donnie yen was totally wasted in bladeII. (and by "wasted" i mean he was under-utilized, not drunk/stoned)

could it be that snipes' giant ego couldn't handle another much more accomplished martial artist on the film, and insisted on having yen's scenes downplayed?...

totally wasted...:(
I remember del Toro talkin about how they used some of Yen's choreography in the film, but largely used another choreographer because they felt Yen's style was a bit too whimsical for Blade. Which is fair enough but Snowball still could have had more screen time though...:(

The Medicom version pales in comparsion to the Hot Toys one. The price of the Medicom Blade will definately take a nosedive.

I too really wish Donny Yen was used more in the film. Not only is he an amazing martial artist, he looked totally badass in the film.

Not Nomak, but if they do a Nomak it's gotta have an open maw.

I think we can be reasonably confident that we'll get an open maw assuming they do Nomak. It'd be a real wasted opportunity otherwise. Plus I can't think of too many accessories for him which makes it all the more likely.

Anyone think they should include half of Priests head with PERS?? :D

Well he spends pretty much the entire movie with it so I'd think if anything that would be the only head.

Yes he was, did he also use Blade's pistol from the first film?

Back