Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really, really hope they change the headsculpt. I can't believe that the Toybiz headsculpt is more accurate than the Hot Toys hs. Still, this is definitely a figure that I will get. AMAZING!!!

Photos from Tommy Richardson's blog:

ap_20091031111946951.jpg

ap_20091031111848572.jpg

ap_20091031111908710.jpg

ap_20091031111921372.jpg

ap_20091031111931274.jpg

looks bad ass , hopefully im strong enough to wait for blade 1 DX :drool

they ought to resculpt the sunglasses instead of using the default one they've issued for most of their military figures

This looks so bad ass.
I'm getting one.
Quick question...is Sideshow going to sell this bad ass piece?
:bunnydanc:bunnydanc:bunnydanc

Hoping so :D I plan to order from them or Toy Anxiety.

Overall, I like it. I think the likeness is fair, but closer to Snipes in Blade 1 than in 2 (at least, he looked more toned in Blade 2 IMHO).

Just a note if it hasn't been said, Sideshow will be pre-ordering this themselves in the coming weeks. This is per Chris in chat during Spook on multiple occasions.

they ought to resculpt the sunglasses instead of using the default one they've issued for most of their military figures

I don't think so at all, considering Blade wore Oakley 4's in Blade II, and HT sculpted Oakley glasses on previous figures, they got the look correct with the silver accents and all.

This looks pretty good.
I'm sure my twin brother will be picking one up for sure.
He likes all 3 movies and the TV show as well.
:chew

Back