Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe HT said they had 2 planned for this line. Still holding out the other is Whitsler.

1041528_f260.jpg

I would love a Whistler figure. I could see how for some it would be an odd piece to display. However, displayed with Blade it would make great display fantasticI

With this figure being sold out through pre order almost every place, dont you guys think that Hot Toys would have no option but to make more in this line?
They would at least have to make Blade from the 1st movie.
Someone else here said Deacon Frost, but you couldnt make any accessories for him. The only way to do him would be like the DX Joker.
One normal head sculpt and one of him as the Blood God?

Its not a Blade line, its a Marvel line. We knnow Ghost Rider is in the works with his bike and most likely Spider-man. Its hard to say if Blade will get any more figures though. But with the way this figure has sold, its possible.

My vote would be for another Blade DX from Blade 1 with the original battle vest. Maybe throw in his serum syringe for an accessory?

Its not a Blade line, its a Marvel line. We knnow Ghost Rider is in the works with his bike and most likely Spider-man. Its hard to say if Blade will get any more figures though. But with the way this figure has sold, its possible.

Well if its a Marvel line and not Blade, maybe a Spider man with the black outfit?

I would think they'd go with the classic Red and Blue Spidey first.

And being a DX really just means having PERS eyes and Blade really doesn't need those as the sunglasses are a big part of his look. And its pointless to have moveable eyes just to cover them up with sunglasses.

Maaaaaaaaaannnnn I just received mine's today from StudioSunny. First i must air out that I believe this will be my last purchase from them. The price was great, and communication was there, but what really bothered me was the way it was packaged. Looks like they just wrapped it with some kind of wrapping paper and that's it!!. Good thing I don't care dents on my package as long as the figure is good. But anyways, this IS the figure to have. Personally, I think this may be the best one to date with the strongest likeness. I love how they made this one tall.....at least taller than Wolverine. Wolverine was kinda short in the comics. Was going to put up a pic or two, but must of you fellas has done a great job. BRING ON MORE MARVEL HOT TOYS!!!!!!!!!

I know I'd buy a black suit Spidey, but with the new movies being announced, and them being a reboot, we'll probably get a Red and Blue suit.

Well I've heard they are going with an Ultimates Spidey approach so the suit might not be the traditional red and blue we know and love like the Tobey versions were. Plus he might be 14 or Edward Cullen. So that would be a big gamble.

Maaaaaaaaaannnnn I just received mine's today from StudioSunny. First i must air out that I believe this will be my last purchase from them. The price was great, and communication was there, but what really bothered me was the way it was packaged. Looks like they just wrapped it with some kind of wrapping paper and that's it!!. Good thing I don't care dents on my package as long as the figure is good. But anyways, this IS the figure to have. Personally, I think this may be the best one to date with the strongest likeness. I love how they made this one tall.....at least taller than Wolverine. Wolverine was kinda short in the comics. Was going to put up a pic or two, but must of you fellas has done a great job. BRING ON MORE MARVEL HOT TOYS!!!!!!!!!

He is just on the Wesker body who had the longer leg extentions. Purely by accident most likely.

It's pretty clear, the ONLY other figure they need to make is Reinhardt!!! :)

blade.jpg

Well, I guess Hellboy can stand in until then ;)

Is Ghostrider Marvel??? Id say wed be seeing a Hottoys figure of him soon considering the pics we got of him being worked on... Even if hes not Marvel Id think wed get him before a Spiderman because theyve already been working on him...

Yes, Ghost Rider is Marvel. I heard they are also making his bike. I haven't heard anything for sure on Spidey, but he seem obvious to make.

Back