Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOOOOOOOOOOW 0__o

It's a f* great figure so far!
I very love first 2 movie and realy happy that HT makes THIS :)
However sculpt have a great Blade nature, but it's more like Terrance Howard in the end... Besides head itself is too big and out of proportion + looks like hi stand on a simple TTbody <__<

My last word:
1) correct shape of the skull
2) reduce head
3) give to face more features of actor
4) put on the muscular body!
If all of this will be made... I'm begin worship to HT as gods ^^

2-1.jpg

his toy looks better then him :monkey5:monkey5

Yeah it's all the eyes that are wrong. I know that's what I have the most issue with when drawing likenesses. Sure the face looks like a younger Snipes than in Blade II but the eyes are what's really throwing it off, that and the hair I think.

Meh.. most will display him with glasses so who cares!? :lol

But anyways, here's another Mod. :D

watermark.php

Elongated the nose slightly and made the eyes bigger.

I think the big problem is less the size of the eyes than Snipes has heavy eyelids and the figure does not.

I hope they don't put it on a muscle body, the articulation's way too restricted for a character like Blade.

This collectible stands approximately 30cm tall and features more than 32 points of articulation. Dressed in the Daywalker’s movie-accurate costume of an overcoat, black jacket, vest, shirt, pants and boots. And the accessories and weapons include:

Doesn't sound like a muscle body to me.

I think the big problem is less the size of the eyes than Snipes has heavy eyelids and the figure does not.

Redone. Added more area to the eyelids.

watermark.php

Keep in mind, he has a determined brow so less of the eyelid area will be exposed. Look at this pic:

wesleysnipes.jpg

Not much of the eyelid area showing and this is with a relaxed expression.

Dude looks awesome for a figure, the rest of yah are being picky!!! This freaking ROCKS and you guys know it! Quit the bashing :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

and keep on rocking HT :rock

Holy cow, that looks amazing. I'm not the biggest fan of Blade, though. I probably won't buy him. Still, I have to marvel at the fantastic work.

This is a must buy alongside Wolverine ... wonder how long the whine brigade start to pull the figure apart? or has it happened already? I really couldn't be bothered to read:rolleyes:

some points:

- eyelids need to be lowered more. snipes has sleepy eyes.

- hair line. obviously not from blade 2.

- toy pants looks leathery. movie pants does not.

- body looks too skinny. this is a nagging problem for me because it seems so easy to fix, yet it happens again and again. cant they build a more fitting TT body?

- likeness is a bit off yeah, but terrence howard??? the only thing this figure shares with howard is that they both have 2 eyes, 2 nostrils and dark complexion. the likeness is 90% snipes and 0.1% howard.

been wanting a blade fig for a while. this is a good first attempt. but we know their next attempt is always their best. i can wait.

Back