Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread always makes me sad that I was unaware of Hot Toys when this figure came out. Definitely one of their better figures. That pic of Blade and MJ together made me laugh as well. "You ain't down with us no more. You ain't bad. You ain't nothing!" :lol

That was a half assed effort. Cast a real actor with some presence. Write intelligent horror scripts. And put it on Netflix with the rest of the Marvel Knights characters, and it would be a winner. That allows Marvel to continue making the movies a family friendly affair, while touching on grittier stories on Netflix.

And by your logic, DC should have shelved Batman or Marvel should have shelved Cap after their bad movies.

What is it with people. I didn't say I didn't want it. I said based on past performance I don't think they will. Everyone is so self focused. I try to look at what they will do. What I want doesn't mean crap.

They thought that show was well cast and well written. These people don't put out product they know sucks. At least often. Someone thought it was worth investing millions of dollars.

As far as them casting a great actor and writing it well....nothing is a for sure hit. Blade got three movies and a TV show. They know what people think of that. It's never been a big needle mover. In comics or any other medium. It was never a money maker.

Comparing it to batman is worlds apart. Batman had already been a well established money maker for 50 years before the bad movies. It's a seller in comic, merch, movies, TV, cartoon. In fact the worst batman movie, batman and robin, sold more tickets then any of the xmen films. Then all three blade movies combined. With blade they can insert a new character and spend resources and money on that, one with a higher ceiling. One that may sell comics and merch. One that will get retail support.

And again....this is not what I WANT. It's what I think based on past actions and the way business tend to work.

16893478392_0506ec4049_h.jpg

16893710151_a7542181df_k.jpg

I should've never sold mine . So stupid ! I really wish they would have made THE REAPER to coincide with this release .

I know there is talk of Wesley snipes doing another Blade movie . If you google the subject . If it's true , we should see another blade figure in the future .

It will be interesting if Marvel makes another Blade movie or they try to do another TV series. And HT Blade looks AMAZING!

Back