Hot Toys - MMS113 - Blade II - 1/6th scale BLADE Ltd Ed spec + pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep ! If Blade were released today with the same previous accessories it would be about $210.00 easily

Here's my attempt at recreating his first meeting with Neeysa from Blade II

STOP spamming with for sale posts. We have a marketplace section for that. Leave this topic for those with real questions or input like photos of their own.

Thanks...

Doesn't the Tumbler appear in the new movie, TDKR? Pretty sure that's why they re-released it.:wink1:

Demand for a Blade II figure re-release? Not so much.:wink1: Although it'd be cool for those that missed out.

So can we assume the Iron Man Mk 1 will make an appearance in Iron Man III?

So can we assume the Iron Man Mk 1 will make an appearance in Iron Man III?

Why? Because HT are re-releasing it? Not sure why you're dragging this up, but yeah I'm sure the MKI will appear in IM III, in the hall of armour.

My post was referring to the fact that the Blade II figure has a small chance of a re-release, HT know the MK I will sell well with IM and The Avengers being hot property. The Tumbler is seeing a re-release due to it possibly being in TDKR?

Anyway, love my Blade II figure.:lol

I expect a 2.0 version of BLADE, by the end of 2013.

Almost all the figures that have high prices in the secondary market, will be relaunched. is pure common sense, in the marketing world.

Almost all the figures that have high prices in the secondary market, will be relaunched. is pure common sense, in the marketing world.

Not happening. They already have too much on their plate. I've already given up most of my hope in seeing a 2.0 Davy Jones

Whilst the latter is true is Blade a popular enough character to sell enough to warrant a 2.0 version? (or a new version all together)

The reason why Blade's so coveted now is because he's an awesome looking figure and he's rare both of which probably only appeal to the hardcore collector rather than just the casual.

Personally I dont see Hot Toys revisiting Blade unless the new film is made and in that scenario it probably wouldn't be Snipes playing Blade anymore anyway.

If they were to revisit Blade, they'll surly make a Blade figure from Blade 1 or 3 rather than just revisiting 2 again but never say never with HT revisiting characters, that's if there a Marvel or DC character.

It'd make so much more sense to do a different version, that'd bring customers would just want a Blade figure AS WELL as those who have Blade II instead of just the first lot

Last edited:
Back