1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Wonder Woman - Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+ sword and shield, I'm in.

Yeah that would be a cool look too. Mostly though I just want to be able to recreate this pose in that outfit:

gffff (750x423).jpg

I remember watching this scene unfold and praying to god that it wouldn't turn into this:

post-62768-i-am-no-man-gif-imgur-tumblr-p-3ksu.gif

I applaud them so much for not taking it that route. Easily one of my favorite moments and action sequences of any CBM.

That would have been cheasy. So glad they didn't.

Randy

Yeah, I liked that it was implied but they didn't come out and say it. Such a great scene.

This is the version I was waiting for; I didn't like Man of Steel or BvS, and I'm not sure what to expect from Justice League, and I am not planning on getting any figures from any of those movies, but the solo Wonder Woman movie is one of my favorite Superhero films ever; so I decided I had to have a HT representation of her. I love the movie specific accessories, but if the JL one will have a superior head sculpt there is a chance I might get that version. It's odd, I would think if they improved the head sculpt they would use it for both the WW movie and JL. I know it's still early and the final product can change, I hope we have a better idea of what we are getting though before these go up on pre-order.

This is the version I was waiting for; I didn't like Man of Steel or BvS, and I'm not sure what to expect from Justice League, and I am not planning on getting any figures from any of those movies, but the solo Wonder Woman movie is one of my favorite Superhero films ever; so I decided I had to have a HT representation of her. I love the movie specific accessories, but if the JL one will have a superior head sculpt there is a chance I might get that version. It's odd, I would think if they improved the head sculpt they would use it for both the WW movie and JL. I know it's still early and the final product can change, I hope we have a better idea of what we are getting though before these go up on pre-order.

I agree with everything you've said.

It makes sense to me.

With BvS and JL essentially being the same color of outfit, I would think they'd have to differentiate those two the most. In this case, giving the JL figure a different sculpt. The solo WW figure has a slightly different outfit hue and has different accessories (cloak for instance) to differentiate it from BvS, so I could see them simply recycling and repainting the BvS sculpt for the solo figure.

While JL n BVS are the same color outfit in the movies it doesn't apply to HTs representations. If you take a look at the BVS n WW outfits they're identical. They used the wrong one for BVS. Only JL has the darker version. Only the sword n shield n cloak are different. Mulling over what to go for...

Either way I realized I don't need the cloak I'd never display it like that. So... Get BVS soon or... Wait... 2years? Lol for justice league?

I love the BvS figure, but the WONDER WOMAN film is pretty obviously something special, so, I'm gonna try to customize her a bit (nothing too dramatic -- especially since, honestly, she can only be in museum style poses):

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6f670de204fd8cc5bc1db77ad20594f2.jpg

Before and after ⬆️

Move the leather shoulder strap from the left side to the right side:

39aa02cb4dff2e50595918757c36141e.jpg
a605796552b08d636f0fed7e0be8b0c4.jpg
8acfb5ed19e9d6a6054f8cdc01115217.jpg

e5385afdc080d6e9c8440ee24be5372f.jpg

f1ee8a4117fc2544913a6a524a06117f.jpg

I think it looks pretty much spot on ...

Gonna try to customize the second sword to do "No Man's Land", meaning put the God Killer in the sword holder on her left side, of course, this most likely will not work, but what the hell ...

Thinking about try to do the cloak, but that is like 100 times over my skill level, we should all offer to wash Tony Mei's car by hand to get him to do one

Perhaps I'm one of the few, but I think that this figure is f______ awesome, I just don't want to wait a year for the release (and yes, I will buy that version too)

Back