1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Wonder Woman - Wonder Woman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jaymas-also I keep comparing Gal Gadot's WW to Scarlett Johansson's BW (logical and realistic comparisons or not-they're the 2 most prominent female characters/actors currently starring in comic related film). And each BW got a new head sculpt (except of course TWS & AOU-which look very unique because of paint applications). I saw an interview with JC Hong where he says AOU's BW is the third best selling HT (or something along those lines). So you're absolutely correct. Who knows what we'll actually get once the figure is released.

Yeah it's still way too early to say what the final head will look like, and HT will probably end up tweaking it at the very end anyway.

Whatever they come up with though, I'd be surprised if the likeness is as strong as it is on Sean Dabbs new custom sculpt (which blows away even the TA sculpt in my opinion). I think I'll be content just using that head, with a custom cloak from Unreal Toys. The only thing I really need from this figure is just the sword and shield. I know that would make for a pretty expensive figure, but for me this is one character that would be worth it.

gal.JPG

Hot Toys needs to work on her lips, she has a plump lower lip that not having incorporated into the sculpt throws off the likeness.

Last edited:
Hot Toys needs to work on her lips, she has a plump lower lip that not having incorporated into the sculpt throws off the likeness.

They also need to improve their "seamless" body. I've only had the BVS WW for (less than) a month. The skin/paint is peeling off. Anyone else experiencing this?

God I hope they don't go with that headsculpt for this figure.

I'm kinda hoping for a different one too, but I don't hate it.

On a side note, since you are obviously a fan of Underworld, for someone who hasn't watched any of these films, but thinking about it, are there any you would skip if you were recommending the franchise to someone?

Only one pic of JL :lecture

Question: Does the JL version come with the same sword and shield as the BvS version?

And is it just me, or is the JL version missing a section of her skirt in the front compared to the BVS version too?

I'm kinda hoping for a different one too, but I don't hate it.

On a side note, since you are obviously a fan of Underworld, for someone who hasn't watched any of these films, but thinking about it, are there any you would skip if you were recommending the franchise to someone?

Question: Does the JL version come with the same sword and shield as the BvS version?

Looks like it from the pic with just a bit more weathering

BVS there

JL

You can see all new shoulder strap

Looks like it from the pic

yea, thought so, so the only real difference would be the head sculpt and I think the skirt might be slightly different too. Looks like the JL version is missing a section.

Back