1/6 Hot Toys - MMS - Thor: The Dark World - Loki (Teaser)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a bad feeling that the armor/costume will be almost identical to Avengers Loki, but I *need* TDW Loki in my life. Though based on the sheer number of crazy Loki fangirls there are, I'm guessing he will be more expensive than the others once again. Easy profit.

They had some kind of press thing for the new movie in London yesterday, TH was there as was Feige. I read that Feige joked about giving Loki his own movie.

That would be awesome.

They should give Loki his own movie, so Thor can finally regain control of his own movies.

Because lets face it, right now the star of these movies isn't Thor at all: its Loki.

They should give Loki his own movie, so Thor can finally regain control of his own movies.

Because lets face it, right now the star of these movies isn't Thor at all: its Loki.

You may be correct on that. Hence why they filmed more scenes involving Loki just a few months ago. :rock

While I can see why they would push Tom Hiddleston prior to the movie, it's almost comical how little attention the actual villain in the movie is getting.

Unless......wait a minute! Malekith The Accursed is actually a drunk British Actor! AHA! I think I'm onto something....

I have a bad feeling that the armor/costume will be almost identical to Avengers Loki, but I *need* TDW Loki in my life. Though based on the sheer number of crazy Loki fangirls there are, I'm guessing he will be more expensive than the others once again. Easy profit.

Yeah, it would seem the outfit is just the non-armored Avengers version. Longer hair and no armor is what this should be.

Yeah, it would seem the outfit is just the non-armored Avengers version. Longer hair and no armor is what this should be.

I think it would be perfect if they somehow also incorporated his prison outfit. Especially the slippers. Gotta love seeing the "bad guy" in slippers!

I would def get another Loki If they managed to get the body to be less bulky and more like Tom's actual body type.

That and as the head for this doesn't actually need a helmet have it larger and less 'pin head looking then the Avengers version.

I think the avengers loki looks good with the helmet, but without it looks nothing like Hiddleston.

After seeing the movie last night, I wouldn't be surprised if hot toys throws 2 Loki versions at us too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back