Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Avengers: Chitauri Footsoldier

I wonder what size this will be. The proto that was shown last year has this being an inch or 2 taller than Coulson. I guess this proto could NOT be to scale.

1-6_MOVIE_MASTERPIECE_PHIL_COULSON_CHITAURI_FOOTSOLDIER_HOTTOYS.jpg

Really hope they don't be too greedy with the price. I'm fine with this coming with just the rifle and long shot rifle if it means this will be priced below $200. Wouldn't mind buying two if so.

I don't know...
It's a BIG figure...

549727_10150970873897344_1837807101_n.jpg
I'll hold judgement until we see the actual announcement since that proto was from last year and we're going to be seeing the latest proto in a matter of days.

Either way I might have to pick at least one up then to put along with Loki.

It's a newly sculpted body. Not as easy or cheap as throwing a tailored suit onto any old truetype. I can't see this being under $200, but hopefully we'll know soon!

I agree. Just because this isn't a key star, doesn't mean its going to be cheap to make. The armor is going to be very detailed. And he'll probably be bigger than 12". Plus there was a second head sculpt previewed last year. If thats included, I can't image this being under $200.

I agree. Just because this isn't a key star, doesn't mean its going to be cheap to make. The armor is going to be very detailed. And he'll probably be bigger than 12". Plus there was a second head sculpt previewed last year. If thats included, I can't image this being under $200.

Yupp especially if Hot Toys includes a special base to increase sales :slap

I forgot how tall he is. My prediction: $275, unfortunately.

It's probably no taller than the predator figures. So about 14 inches?

About time we see some news on this! I was starting to worry it wouldn't be released at all! Hoping this will be released BEFORE 2014. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

About time we see some news on this! I was starting to worry it wouldn't be released at all! Hoping this will be released BEFORE 2014. But I'm not getting my hopes up.

I wish that would happen..

But I think there is a 99,9999% chance that IF.. they announce it we'll see this in late 2014 or 2015, I can't complain about that I'm gonna spend all I have in IM3 figures so its good to have some time to save some money :lol

Man a hot toys army builder is gonna get 'spensive.

Hmmm might po if priced accordingly. Doesn't seem there is much articulation. Maybe that would keep the price down.

Nice change of scenery though.

I don't plan on getting this because it looks like there will lots of exposed joints but I can't wait to see it.

On the other hand I HOPE it has exposed joints... :lol I don't like semaless figures, the articulation is very restricted and the rubber breaks easily unless they improve it I don't want a seamless Chitauri

yeah were toy collectors not statue collectors, :lol

Back