Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This looks like an awesome set.

I think the prototype's eyes look a bit too large and the irises are a little too dark.

But I bet the final product is gonna be outstanding!

The hairline at the forehead looks so real. I hope they made a shorter female teenage body for this one unlike Star Ace's Harry Potter Tri-Wizard which seems to have a male adult body. I also don't like that they used an adult body for the Kick-Ass 2 Hit Girl (I forgot the name of the company, it's not Medicom).

I imagine because it's quite hot. And they probably didn't want it to be too close to Luke's Tattoine look.

Looks like the same outfit to me but with a vest. Still has the Capri pants, arm wraps and basic shirt.

Wouldn't mind if Hot Toys decided to throw that in as a surprise accessory.

Any idea if this BB-8 is similar in size to the Sphero version? Sure wish BB-8 was sold in a single pack....

I'm not. If BB-8 came with any sort of arms or tools the price would surely have been over $300. I'd never use any of them, and like my R2-D2's tools they'd be in the box.

Well some weird individuals actually want the extra little plastic parts because they buy these figures to play with.

That's not the Daisy sculpt we are looking for, move along. move along.

12363075_430729077119292_5825543494500830093_o.jpg

Back