Hot Toys - MMS - Star Wars Episode VII: Rey 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reminds me a bit of the bad example in a "how NOT to wear a hijab" tutorial, hehe. Bring it back off her chin and cheeks a bit and it'll be perfect.

19bimage.jpeg

d16image.jpeg

Think how great both gears look side by side

Wow, those two do look great together. The outfit gives a lot of options. Just don't know if I'd want 3 Reys from episode 7 because of the resistance version. That's what is holding me back.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Is Rey undersized, Kylo oversized or that's really the size difference?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Both. They made Ren a bit too tall and Rey a bit too small. And Finn way too big.

Yeah, the more I look at Finn, the more I feel like they got his body all wrong. I think that he should have been put on a body like Luke's in order to be more accurate. It feels like they put him on a body closer to Han's size.

The bodies on both Finn and Rey feel a little too overly masculine and overly feminine to me.

Ren's height doesn't bother me. I can make it work to my advantage

I think Finn is abnormally big for whatever reason:dunno

She's feminine yes, but IMO she can look tomboyish as well

Ren's height doesn't bother me. I can make it work to my advantage

I think Finn is abnormally big for whatever reason:dunno

She's feminine yes, but IMO she can look tomboyish as well

I wasn't really asking to incite defensiveness in people.

Wanted to know if it was just me since I thought they looked absurdly sized.

I wasn't really asking to incite defensiveness in people.

Wanted to know if it was just me since I thought they looked absurdly sized.

Don't worry, I didn't take it that way, I'm just saying my opinion...you misunderstood me :dunno

This figure might be figure of the year for me (Gandalf and Deadpool will be the competitors). Phenomenal set, super easy to futz, and looks great on the shelf. My phone pictures simply can't do this figure justice.
d47d2fc28f966368716d789d68380c86.jpg

Yeah, the Rey figure is definitely a tad too petite. It's about the same height and the same body style as the ANH Leia figure, which I feel accurately represents a 5'1" Fisher in comparison to the other figures. Ridley is 5'7".

Still undoubtedly a superb figure though. I have her displayed on a separate shelf than Kylo, so not a big deal. Kylo's displayed with a regular and Jakku Stormie.

:clap :clap :clap

Looks like my Rey is due to be delivered today. After its epic journey from HK, States and now Germany I honestly HOPE that the figure is in one piece! Did everyone's come in a shipper from SSC???

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Back